Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 – Apply 3287 Vacancies:
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 – 3287 Police Constables Vacancies: Police Jobs Alert!!! The Maharashtra Police Department Released the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Notification. The Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 is to fill up the 4500+ Police Constable Vacancies. Candidates who want to apply for Maha Police Bharti 2018 Notification; they have apply before the last date i.e 28th February 2018. The Online Application for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2018 Notification start from 6th February 2018 through mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. Aspirants can get the Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2018 Details like Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Form and other details are given below.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Department||Maharashtra Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Police Constable Vacancies|
|No. of Vacancies||3287|
|Starting Date||6th February 2018|
|Last Date||28th February 2018|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details:
|Name of the Region||No. of Vacancies|
|Solapur Rural Police||36|
|Jalna srpf Gr 15 police||50|
|Gondia srpf Gr 15 police||63|
|Pune srpf Gr 1 Police||80|
|Nashik Rural Police||82|
|Pune srpf Gr 2 Police||83|
|Nagpur srpf gr 4||75|
|Mumbai Railway Police||289|
|Amaravati Rural Police||93|
|Aurangabad srpf gr 14 police||41|
|Navi Munmbai Police||198|
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 Eligibility Details:
Candidates who want to apply for the Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 Notification; they need to check the below given details Educational Qualification, Age Limit. Applicants who have meet the Eligibility Criteria, they can apply the Police Constable Vacancy.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 Educational Qualification:
- Aspirants who have passed the 12th Class from any recognised Board or Institute; can apply for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 Application Fee:
Candidates who want to apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Notification; they have to pay application fee.
- For General Candidates: Rs.375/-.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates: Rs.225/-.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Selection Process:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018:
- Initially, visit the Maharashtra Police Department official website i.e mahapolice.gov.in.
- Click on the Police Recruitment in Right Side Widget.
- Check the Notification which you want to apply.
- Read the notification carefully and Click on apply Online
- or visit the mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in website.
- If you are a new user the click register new.
- Register with required details and login with details.
- After that Click on the Oline form and fill it.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take Print out of it.
Maha Police Bharti 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||5th February 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||6th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||3rd March 2018|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
Maha Police Bharti 2018 Important Links:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Maharashtra Police Department:
The Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by the Director General of the Police and is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has one of the largest police departments in the country, with approximately 35 district police units in the state. The police department of Maharashtra has a force of almost 1.95 lakh. It also has 1.5 lakh women in its strength.
The following are the special units of the Maharashtra Police:
- Department of State Intelligence (SID): it began to exist in 1905 as the Department of Criminal Investigation (Intelligence Wing) and was renamed to its current name in 1981. It is headed by the Commissioner of Intelligence.
- CID of the state of Maharashtra: this criminal branch established in 1905 and is headquartered in Pune. It is headed by the Additional Director General of the Police.
- Anti-Terrorist Squadron (ATS): This unit created by the government of Maharashtra in 2004 to counteract terrorism. It works in coordination with central agencies such as Intelligence Bureau and RAW.
- Highway traffic police: this branch was created in 1993.
- State Reserve Police Force (SRPF): The SRPF lifted on March 6, 1948 as a special armed police force of the state of Maharashtra.
- Training direction.
- Cell of protection of civil rights.
- Motor transport unit: established in 1948 to meet the mobility needs of the Maharashtra police.
- Wireless state police: established before 1947.
- Anticorruption Office: The ACB established in 1957 with the objective of eradicating bribery and corruption in the state.
- Force One: Force One is an elite command force, which is a specialized counterterrorism unit to protect the metropolitan area of Mumbai, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world.
- QRT: rapid response team
Mumbai is vulnerable to attacks by terrorists and elements of the underworld. A highly trained, motivated, young, fit and fully equipped team needed to address these groups and put an end to hostage situations. This team responds in the shortest possible time, moves through the fastest means, takes measures to gather tactical information and neutralizes the threat. They rescue the hostages, help the central forces and other state forces in the duty of the government.