Maharashtra Public Health Department Admit Card 2020 for 574 Group C Posts will be in July 2020. The Hall Ticket release date will be declared soon on its official portal including the exam date. Thus, the Department will issue the admit card with the exam details. The tentative date for the exam has been announced as July 2020. So, Aspirants are suggested to track our webpage regularly to get the latest updates of Maharashtra Public Health Department Hall Ticket and Exam details.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Admit Card 2020
The Maharashtra PHD Admit Card will be issued by the officials of Maharashtra Public Health Department. Find the admit card details from the up coming webpage and download it by providing vital information. All the aspirants must download the MPHD Hall Ticket through Online mode. The Department will not send admit card to any of the candidates through the post. So, Get the direct link to download the hall ticket from the end of the section.
Maharashtra PHD Group C Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Public Health Department|
|Name of the Post||Group C Officers|
|No of Vacancies||574|
|Exam Date||July 2020 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Date||July 2020 (Expected)|
Details to be Noticed on MPHD Admit Card 2020
The board will release the hall ticket soon on its official portal. Candidates must check with the entered details on the admit card before downloading it. Therefore, to download the Maharashtra Public Health Department Admit Card candidates must enter the valid application number and the password.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
MPHD Group C Exam 2020
The Maharashtra Public Health Department has decided to conduct the examination in the month of July 2020 Thus, the Group C exam details will be available on the Maharashtra Public Health Department Admit Card. However, the board will release the hall ticket soon on its official portal. Therefore, the exam will be held at various centres scheduled by the board.
- Written Examination
Documents along with Maharashtra Public Health Department Admit Card
Examiners who are going to take down the examination must carry the MPHD Group C Admit Card along with several vital documents. This is needed at the time of the verification process. So, Candidates are suggested to take any of the original documents to the exam hall.
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any Valid ID Proof Issued By Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook
How to Download MPHD Hall Ticket 2020?
- Click on the “Maharashtra PHD Admit Card” link.
- Enter the Login details to get the admit card page.
- Enter the valid DOB.
- Then proceed to the MPHD Group C Admit Card.
- Give all the required information on it.
- Then, Check to the entered details before downloading.
- Finally, Submit the admit card.
- Get to the download option.
- Download and Take a print out of the Hall Ticket.
- Carry for the MPHD Group C Exam.
Direct Link to Download MPHD Group C Admit Card 2020
|Maharashtra Public Health Department Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|