MEA Recruitment 2021: Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Cadre Cell invites aspirants to apply for the 16 Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer Posts. Candidates willing to apply for the MEA Jobs 2021 may send their Application Form on or before 28th February 2021. Selected candidates will be placed in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Delhi, Assam, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Maharashtra & Jharkhand. Eligible candidates can apply for jobs in the Ministry of Home Affairs 2021. So, go through the full notification to know more details of the Ministry of External Affairs Jobs 2021.
MEA Recruitment 2021 – PO & DPO Jobs
Ministry of External Affairs Jobs 2021 is ready to recruit candidates for the Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer posts. It is a great opportunity for the Applicants to apply for the given vacancies. Candidates can get to know about all the eligibility criteria here like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Vacancy, Selection Process & Pay Scale here. To know more about the Ministry of Defence Jobs. So job aspirants can now apply for the 16 vacancies on or before 28th February 2021 and secure their careers. Applicants can get all other relevant information related to MEA Application Process.
Jobs in Ministry of Home Affairs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the organization||Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Cadre Cell|
|Name of the post||Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form through E-mail||28th February 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Offline|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Delhi, Assam, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Maharashtra & Jharkhand|
MEA Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details
There are 16 vacancies available for the post of Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer. Get all the details here-
- Passport Officer – 03
- Deputy Passport Officer – 13
- Total – 16
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of External Affairs Jobs 2021
Applicants willing to apply for MEA Recruitment 2021 can check the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, official Notification, official website link, and so on in the below article.
- Applicants should hold a Degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit is 56 Years
(Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules)
Candidates who are applying for the Ministry of External Affairs Jobs 2021 Should undergo the following process:
- Passport Office Selection may be based on interview.
- Passport Officer- Rs.78800- Rs.209200/-
- Deputy Passport Officer- Rs.67700- Rs.208700/-
- Check the Official Notification of MEA Careers 2021 for Application Fee.
How to apply for MEA Careers 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.portal2.passportindia.gov.in/ www.mea.gov.in (or) Click the below-given direct link
- Click ‘E-Citizen/Tenders’ find the advertisement & click on the advertisement.
- Find the advertisement for PO & DPO posts and read it carefully
- Check if you are eligible
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Name of the Station, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details &, etc.
- Fill in all the details correctly
- Complete the application and send it to the below-mentioned address before the last date, i.e., 28th February 2021.
Address Details – Postal Addresses are mentioned on the notification.
Important dates of Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2021
|Advertisement Date||31st December 2020|
|Closing date of application||28th February 2021|
MEA Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Official Notification||MEA Notification|
|Application Form||MEA Application Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA):
The Ministry of External Affairs of India also known as the Foreign Ministry is responsible for the conduct of foreign relations of India. It is one of the Government Agency that comes under the Government of India and is responsible for our country’s representation in the United Nations. It was formed on 2nd September 1946.
Formerly the Ministry was known as the Ministry of External Affairs and Commonwealth Relations under the holdover of the British Raj. It was changed to the Ministry of External Affairs in 1948. It is the controlling authority of the Indian Foreign Service that is wholly under the administration and supervision of the External Affairs Ministry. Candidates can know more about the Jobs in the Ministry of External Affairs 2021 @ mea.gov.in
Why Recruitment.Guru for MEA Recruitment 2021?
Recruitment.guru is India’s No. 1 Job Search Engine that provides every job notifications released by MEA Recruitment 2021. Recruitment.Guru helps you to stay notified with every job release of the Ministry Of External Affairs. We ensure that you will never miss any updates released by MEA Careers 2021. Applicants just need to visit our website www.recruitment.guru and get notified with Jobs in Ministry of External Affairs 2021. Grab your opportunity for Ministry of External Affairs Jobs 2021 here.