MILMA Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 13 Technician & Other Post Vacancies. Latest Kerala Government Job Alerts!! Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd authorities have recently released the job notification for filling the 13 vacancies. Aspirants who wish to apply for the MILMA Jobs should fulfill the requirements as per the MILMA Career Notification 2020. The MILMA Recruitment Application Form is now available at www.milma.com. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancy in MILMA Ernakulam Dairy Kochi Kerala through Online mode from 17th September 2020.
MILMA Recruitment 2020
The last date to submit your MILMA Online Application is 01st October 2020. Applicants can more details about the Ernakulam Milma Dairy Vacancies from the below section. Know more about MILMA Kochi Recruitment 2020. Applicants who want to get jobs in Kerala can use this MILMA Job Vacancies 2020. Eligible aspirants kindly make the online registration for ERCMPU MILMA Recruitment 2020.
MILMA Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd|
|Post Name||Technician, Assistant Personnel Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01st October 2020|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Ernakulam, Thrissur, Kottayam & Idukki|
MILMA Vacancy 2020 – Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||3|
Eligibility Criteria for MILMA Eranakulam Region Recruitment 2020
- APO, Junior Supervisor & Marketing officer – Applicants should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.
- Technician – 10th with ITI
- Upper Age Limit – 40 Years
MILMA Salary Scale:
- Assistant Personnel Officer – Rs. 36460-73475/-
- Technician (Boiler) Gr.II & Junior Supervisor P&I- Rs. 20180-46990/-
- Marketing Organizer – Rs. 24005-55470/-
|Name of the Post||Except SC/ ST candidates||SC/ ST candidates|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||Rs.1000||Rs.500|
|All Other Posts||Rs.500||Rs.250|
- Technician: written and qualifying skill tests.
- All Other Posts: written test, group discussion, and interview.
How to Apply ONLINE for Ernakulam MILMA Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the Apply Online link provided below.
- Read the instructions given regarding Online Registration.
- Now, Click on the “Online Registration”.
- Select the post you wish to apply in the given dropbox.
- Read the given eligibility conditions and make sure you suitable for that post.
- Close that window and give your mobile number correctly.
- You will get an OTP to the given mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and submit it.
- Now Hit on the button “I have not applied before, register as a new candidate”.
- Start filling the basic details in the registration form.
- After completely filling it submit it.
- Registration ID and SiteAccess key will be sent to your mobile number.
- Now upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Pay the respective application fee.
- After done with the application process take a print for future reference.
Important Dates for MILMA Careers 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th September 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||01st October 2020|
Important Links for MILMA Jobs in Ernakulam 2020
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Jobs 2020
Indian Navy Recruitment – APply 34 Vacancy
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment – Apply 577 Vacancy
Census of India Recruitment – APply 389 Vacancy
About Ernakulam Regional Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd (KCMMF)
Ernakulam Regional Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd (KCMMF) was framed in 1980 as a state assistant of the National Dairy Program ‘Activity Flood’. It is a three-layered association. The rancher participation that remained at 45000 during the take over from the recent KLD&MM Board during 1983 has developed to over 9.77 lakhs through 3315 milk Co-agents by February 2020. These essential social orders are gathered under three Regional Co-employable Milk Producers’ Unions viz TRCMPU for Thiruvananthapuram locale, ERCMPU for Ernakulam district and MRCMPU for Malabar area. At the pinnacle level KCMMF capacities from the central station at Thiruvananthapuram. From the various units oversaw straightforwardly by KCMMF and the different units under local associations MILMA delivers and disperses purified Vitamin – An enhanced milk and different milk-based items just as mango drink all through the state.
MILMA has been instrumental in accomplishing the national objective of independence in milk creation in the state. The objective of KCMMF is “The financial advancement of the dairy rancher through securing, preparing and advertising of milk”. Still, the objective is retreating as Kerala appreciates perhaps the most noteworthy scope of per capita milk utilization. KCMMF is absolutely content in the acknowledgment of this vision which was set before it. KCMMF has accomplished the differentiation in its presentation by close affiliation and security with the National Dairy Development Board, Animal Husbandry Department and Dairy Development Department of the State and Kerala Livestock Development Board. Ernakulam Regional Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd (KCMMF), famously called ‘MILMA’ was set up in April 1980 with its a head office at Thiruvananthapuram for fruitful usage of ‘Activity Flood’ Program in Kerala.