AMCAT Mock Test: Aspirants can know their talent by taking the free online mock test of AMCAT. Taking the online AMCAT mock test will help you during the exams. Try this free mock Test on AMCATand improve your knowledge. To stand unique in this competitive world and make your dreams come true, you have to follow some preparation strategies. The best way is to practice online sample tests. So, all the candidates are advised to practice the AMCAT Mock Test.
AMCAT (Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test) conducts the Amcat Test to evaluate the Technical, Reasoning and Aptitude Skills of candidates who wish to apply for MNC Companies. The Skills of the Aspirants who take the test will be measured in a Statistical Approach. The candidates who have scored good marks in the Amcat Exam will be shortlisted for job opportunities. Therefore, Recruitment.Guru is providing the opportunity for students and professionals to improve their skills by taking our AMCAT Mock Test.
AMCAT Exam Pattern 2018-19
|SL. NO||Name of the Topics||Marks|
|3.||Logical Ability (Reasoning)||900|
Steps to be followed while taking AMCAT Mock Test:
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The AMCAT Mock Test will contain 75 question.
- 95 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the AMCAT Mock Test within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 95 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Candidates who have applied for the Amcat Exam 2018 can use this mock test to prepare for the main exam. You will be able to find out which areas your strengths and weakness lies. Therefore, use this opportunity and help yourself get that job you were preparing for. Hence, take the AMCAT Mock Test and ace the exam!! Also, read our daily Current Affairs and General Knowledge pages to keep yourself updated for any competitive exam or recruitment drive.
AMCAT Syllabus 2018-19
AMCAT Test Syllabus – Compulsory Topics
- Filling in the blanks.
- Identification of the errors in the sentences.
- Synonyms, Antonyms & meaning of given words which are a part of Vocabulary.
- Correction of Errors in the sentence.
- Questions on a given passage to test the candidate’s Comprehension Skills.
- Ordering a given sentence which is a part of Sentence Construction.
Quantitative Ability: AMCAT Mock Test
- Basics of Algebra.
- Fractions & Decimals.
- Numerical problems.
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Fraction (HCF).
- Logarithms & Powers.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- General Maths.
- Problems on Calculation of Profit & Loss and Interest.
- The Problems on Time and work, Time and distance, Ages.
- Problems on the calculation of Percentages.
Logical Ability (Reasoning): AMCAT Mock Test
- Questions on Coding & Decoding.
- Selection Decision Tables.
- Puzzles and Sequence of Logical word.
- Reasoning & Critical Reasoning.
- Recognition of Coding Pattern (Non-verbal Reasoning).
- Blood Relations Reasoning.
- Objective Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency, etc.,
Optional AMCAT Syllabus 2018-19 – Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering & IT.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
AMCAT Exam Syllabus 2018 – MBA Graduates
- HR(Human Resource).
- Basic Statistics, etc.,
Syllabus of AMCAT 2018 – Graduates
- Finance and Accounting.
- Computer Programming.
- Chemistry, etc.