AP EAMCET Mock Test 2017: Are you ready to Free practice the AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test? Then keep all your tensions aside and focus on the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2017. Till now there is no opportunity to practice the Eamcet free online tests. This is for the first time in the history that the university is offering the online mock test for AP EAMCET 2017. Candidates who wish to crack the AP Eamcet 2017 Examination can go through the AP Eamcet practice papers with solutions. We are providing the free Eamcet practice papers for MPC. Therefore, you are advised to proper utilize this golden opportunity to view your world rank in advance.
AP Eamcet Mock Test 2017 -Eamcet online exams for practice
Well, let me know “Are you ready for the Eamcet online exams for practice?”. Of course Yes!!! Then, it is crucial for the candidates to know about the importance of AP Eamcet online mock tests. Let us explain regarding the AP Eamcet free online tests 2017.
Significance: By daily practicing theEamcet practice papers with solutions, the aspirants of AP EAMCET 2017 will know the look, feel and experience of the actual test. Also, the candidates will know about the time Management and the complexity of the questions. This helps the aspirants to solve the AP Eamcet 2017 Examination Questions with ease.
Eamcet Practice Papers with Solutions – AP Eamcet Free Online Tests
|Practice AP Eamcet 2017 Online Practice Test||Start AP Eamcet Practice Exam for MPC|
|Courses Offered in Engineering||Check the AP Eamcet 2017 Details|
|AP Eamcet 2017 Syllabus for MPC||Insight AP Eamcet 2017 Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
go through the below sections and take the AP Eamcet 2017 Online Exam
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
Steps to be followed to practice the Free mock test for AP Eamcet 2017
- At first, click on the start button to take the AP Eamcet online mock tests.
- Now, the AP Eamcet 2017 Mock Test will begin automatically.
- The Eamcet mock test papers will contain 30 questions.
- 30 minutes time will be allotted for the AP Eamcet online exam.
- Try to complete the AP Eamcet 2017 Online Exam within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored in the AP Eamcet 2017 Online Exam will appear on the screen.
What is AP Eamcet 2017 Exam and Eamcet Online Mock Test 2017
The AP EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2017 is the entrance examination conducted for the admissions into Engineering and Medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Also, the candidates who wish to get the admission into the graduation courses like BDS, B Pharm Bsc., Pharm D etc., must qualify in this exam. EAMCET is an entrance exam conducted for ‘E’ engineering and ‘AM’ Agriculture and Medicine.
For the Academic Year 2017, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU) is conducting the AP EAMCET 2017. In general, the JNTU conducts the EAMCET Examination every year for entry into professional courses offered in Government/Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The courses offered are:
- B.Tech/ B.E Courses.
- B.V.Sc and AH/ B.Sc (Hort)/ B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Sc (CA&BM) B.F. Sc.
- BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ MBBS/ BDS Courses
- B.Pharm/B.Tech (Bio-Technology) and Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Courses.
Eligibility to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Eamcet 2017 Examination
The candidates should possess the following eligibility criteria to appear for AP EAMCET 2017.
- The candidate should pass in the Intermediate examination or should be registered for intermediate public examination (10+2)conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education.
- For the Aspirants whose result is pending for the qualifying exam, their entry into the colleges shall occur only after securing a pass in the mentioned qualifying exam.
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates who wish to appear for the AP Eamcet 2017 Examination.
Based on the AP EAMCET ranks, candidates are admitted into colleges that fall under these university regions.
- Andhra University (AU region).
- Sri Venkateswara University (SVU region).
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU region).
- Osmania University (OU region).
AP Eamcet Mock Test 2017 Online
|Examination Name||EAMCET 2017|
|Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Test Type||Offline Exam|
|Type of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Category||Online Mock Test|
AP Eamcet 2017 Exam Pattern for Engineering Stream
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective type||Mathematics||80||80||3 hours|
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2017 – Mathematics
- Mathematical Induction.
- Complex Numbers.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Theory of Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Partial fractions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- The Addition of Vectors.
- The Product of Vectors.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Transformation of Axes.
- The Straight Line.
- Pair of Straight Lines.
- System of circles.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Definite Integrals.
- Differential equations.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2017 – Physics
- Physical world.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, Energy and power.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2017 – Chemistry – AP Eamcet Mock Test
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its compounds.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
After the successful completion of the AP Eamcet Mock Test 2017, candidates can analyze their performance through the score they got. If you really wish to practice more AP Eamcet Mock Test series, stay tuned to this page. Share this valuable information with your friends, if you think the AP Eamcet 2017 Practice Exam is informative. Thank you!!!