AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020 – Are you looking to the Andra Pradesh Engineering and Medical Common Entrance free Mock Test then you can get the solution from this page. The candidates who wish to crack the AP EAMCET Exam 2020 can attempt the free mock test series from here. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic issue, the board has postponed the Andra Pradesh EAMCET Exams until further notice. Through this article, the applicants can get all important details of AP EAMCET Exam date, exam pattern & free online mock tests quiz. Therefore we advised the applicants to make use of this golden opportunity to crack the AP EAMCET Main Exam 2020.
Check Now – AP EAMCET Admit Card
The AP EAMCET Free Online Test designed based on the experts and toppers advice. So it will help the applicants to clear the exam easily as well it supports to achieve maximum marks in the AP EAMCET Main Exams. In order to eat the success fruit, the applicant must prepare well before the exam. Understanding the complete exam pattern is one of the key factors to crack the Andra Pradesh EAMCET Exam. The detailed information about the AP EAMCET exam pattern is provided below. Read those get a clear idea to crack the AP EAMCET Main Exam and get placed on your dream college.
AP EAMCET Exam & Mock Test – Overview
|Name of the Examination||Andra Pradesh Engineering & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Board||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Mode of the Exam||Computer-Based Online Test|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|The medium of the Exam||English, Telugu & Urdu|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No of Questions||160|
|Mains Exam Date||Available Soon|
Andra Pradesh EAMCET detailed Exam Pattern 2020
As we said earlier applicants must aware of the current exam pattern will help to crack the exam easily. The below-given table has a detailed EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020. Go through those bring your exam preparation to the next level.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
- The APEAMCET Questions includes 3 subjects. i.e (Physics, Chemistry & Maths)
- It is a computer-based online exam
- Applicants need to complete the exam before the given time schedule
- 40 questions asked from Physics and Chemistry and 80 questions asked from Mathematics
- The total exam duration is 3 hours
- The paper comprises of 160 multiple choice objective type questions
- 01 marks awarded for each correct answers.
- There will be no Negative Marks.
How to Start the AP EAMCET Free Mock Test 2020
The below-given steps will guide the applicants to start AP EAMCET Mock test from our page. Follow the steps carefully start the free online mock test quiz 2020. Please note the give is the free sample mock test it will vary from the original exam pattern. It is just created to help the applicants to find out their knowledge level on each subject.
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The AP EAMCET Mock Test will contain 160 questions.
- 100 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the AP EAMCET Mock Test within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
Your email address:
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
After the successful completion of the AP Eamcet, Mock Test 2020 candidates can analyze their performance through the score they got. If you really wish to practice more AP Eamcet Mock Test series, stay tuned to this page. Share this valuable information with your friends, if you think the AP Eamcet 2020 Practice Exam is informative. Thank you!!!
Benefits of AP EAMCET Free Online Test Series 2020
Well, let me know “Are you ready for the Eamcet online exams for practice?”. Of course Yes!!! Then, it is crucial for the candidates to know about the importance of AP Eamcet online mock tests. Let us explain regarding the AP Eamcet free online tests 2020. By daily practising thee met practice papers with solutions, the aspirants of AP EAMCET 2020 will know the look, feel and experience of the actual test. Also, the candidates will know about Time Management and the complexity of the questions. This helps the aspirants to solve the AP Eamcet 2020 Examination Questions.
- It familiarizes the exam pattern to the applicants
- Increasing the speed and accuracy both are essential to crack the competitive exams.
- Avoids the real exam fear
- It helps you understand where you exactly stand
- Increases the time management for each category
- It increases the exam success rates
- It not only helps to clear the exam but also helps to clear the exam by scoring good marks.
Eligibility to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Eamcet 2020 Examination
The candidates should possess the following eligibility criteria to appear for AP EAMCET 2020.
- The candidate should pass in the Intermediate examination or should be registered for intermediate public examination (10+2) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education.
- For the Aspirants whose result is pending for the qualifying exam, their entry into the colleges shall occur only after securing a pass in the mentioned qualifying exam.
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates who wish to appear for the AP Eamcet 2020 Examination.
Based on the AP EAMCET ranks, candidates are admitted into colleges that fall under these university regions.
- Andhra University (AU region).
- Sri Venkateswara University (SVU region).
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU region).
- Osmania University (OU region).
AP EAMCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Quadratic Expressions
- Theory of Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial fractions
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations
- Trigonometric Equations
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Properties of Triangles
- The Addition of Vectors
- The Product of Vectors
- Measures of Dispersion
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Transformation of Axes
- The Straight Line
- Pair of Straight Lines
- System of circles
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Differential equations
AP EAMCET Physics Syllabus
- Units and measurements
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy and power
- Systems of particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of solids
- Mechanical properties of fluids
- Thermal properties of matter
- Kinetic theory
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Wave optics
- Electric charges and fields
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance
- Current electricity
- Moving charges and magnetism
- Magnetism and matter
- Electromagnetic induction
- Alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of radiation and matter
- Semiconductor electronics
- Communication systems
AP EAMCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic structure
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- States of matter: gasses and liquids
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- The s – block elements
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family)
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family)
- Environmental chemistry
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles of metallurgy
- P-block elements
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
We believe the provided information is useful to you for the exam preparation. Stay tuned with this page to get more updates of AP EAMCET Mock Test series. Share your valuable comments with us.