Candidates can take the latest BITSAT online test series. Taking the BITSAT free online test will help you during the exams. Taking this free BITSAT mock test will improve your knowledge and skills. Candidates who are trying for any other exams can take the corresponding mock test which is provided on our website. We made a huge research and made the BITSAT online test series. Candidates can check the further details about the exam in the below sections. Recruitment.Guru has prepared the BITSAT Mock Test to help candidates who have applied score good marks in the exam.
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2018
BITS Admission Test Exam Patten 2018 is given below.
- Computer-based online exam.
- The paper comprises of 150 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Exam duration will be 3 hours.
- 3 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
BITSAT Mock Test – Free Online Mock Test
Steps to be followed while taking BITSAT Mock Test:
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The BITSAT Mock Test will contain 150 questions.
- 180 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the BITSAT Mock Test within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 150 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Candidates who have applied for the BITSAT Exam 2018 can use this mock test to prepare for the main exam. Use this opportunity to analyze your strengths and weakness. Hence, help yourself score better marks and get that college seat you were waiting for. Therefore, take the BITSAT Mock Test and ace the exam!!
BITSAT 2018 Syllabus
Candidates can check the detailed syllabus for all the subjects for the BITSAT 2018.
Syllabus for BITSAT – Physics
- Units & Measurement
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Modern Physics
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electronic Devices
BITSAT Syllabus for Chemistry
- The states of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- p- d- and f-blocks elements
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Biological, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
BITSAT Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Complex numbers.
- The fundamental theorem of algebra.
- Theory of Quadratic Equations.
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions.
- Logarithms and their properties.
- Exponential series.
- Permutations and combinations.
- Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle.
- Circles, Straight lines & Pair of straight lines.
- Sets, Relations & Functions.
- Matrices Determinants.
- Heights and Distances.
BITSAT Syllabus – English
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Ability.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Binary Logic.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Puzzle Test.
- Classification Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Blood Relations.
- Series Completion.
- Assertion & Reason.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number and Letter Series.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Linear and Matrix arrangement.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.