ELITMUS Mock Test: Aspirants can know their talent by taking the ELITMUS online ph Test. Taking the ELITMUS practice test will help you during the exams. Try this free mock Test on ELITMUS and improve your knowledge. To stand unique in this competitive world and make your dreams come true, you have to follow some preparation strategies. The best way is to practice online sample tests. So, all the candidates are advised to practice this Free ELITMUS Mock Test. We have provided this Mock Test just for your Practice Purpose only.
The ELITMUS pH Test (Hiring Potential Test) is India’s largest assessment and recruitment company for entry level engineers. It helps companies to hire talented individuals. ELITMUS conducts the Test to evaluate the Technical, Reasoning and Aptitude Skills of candidates who wish to apply for MNC Companies. The candidates who have scored good marks in the Elitmus Exam will be shortlisted for job opportunities. Therefore, Recruitment.Guru is providing the opportunity for students and professionals to improve their skills by taking our ELITMUS Mock Test.
eLitmus Syllabus Pdf
|Name of the Company||eLitmus|
|Test||pH Test (Hiring Potential Test)|
eLitmus Exam Pattern – Fresher Aptitude Test (PH) Pattern
Here are the eLitmus Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018 for you. There are 3 sections include Aptitude, Reasoning, and Verbal Ability. Each section carries 20 marks approximately. And, there is a negative marking in eLitmus pH test which is listed below.
Is there Negative Marking Scheme in eLitmus pH Test?
Yes, of course, the eLitmus is reducing marks for every wrong answered questions. Below is the negative marking scheme of eLitmus pH test.
|S.No||Percentage of Wrongly Answered Questions||Marks will be Reduced|
|1||More than 25% questions wrong||1/2 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer|
|2||More than 1/4th of total questions wrong||Negative marking will be there|
Keep in mind that the negative markings are not for the complete test but for section wise.
Steps to be followed while taking ELITMUS Mock Test:
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The ELITMUS Mock Test will contain 75 question.
- 90 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the ELITMUS Mock Test within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 90 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Candidates who have applied for the ELITMUS Exam 2018 can use this mock test to prepare for the main exam. Therefore, use this opportunity and help yourself get that job you were preparing for. Hence, take the ELITMUS Mock Test and ace the exam!! Also, read our daily Current Affairs and General Knowledge pages to keep yourself updated for any competitive exam or recruitment drive.
ELITMUS Syllabus Details
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for elitmus Mock Test
- Number Systems
- Permutation Combination
- Equations and Inequalities
- Arithmetic , Geometric and Harmonic Progressions (AP,GP,HP)
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Mixture and alligation
Reasoning Section – Elitmus Mock Test
- Data Tabulation
- Arithmetic Problem
- Arrangement Based Problems
- Bar Graphs/Pie Charts
Verbal Ability – elitmus pH Test
- Questions Related To Grammatical Concepts
- Paragraph Based Questions
- Fill In The Blanks
- Reading Comprehension
- The test consists of 60 questions to be solved in 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- Each question carries 10 marks in all the sections. Every section will have 20 questions.
- Negative marking will be calculated with the candidate’s number of wrong attempts.
Elitmus Exam will be held in the following cities: