ESIC Mock test 2018: We are providing you with the free ESIC Mock Test for various posts. Recruitment.Guru Team has provided this ESIC Quiz especially for the Applicants of the ESIC Recruitment 2018-19. The questions are based on the syllabus and pattern given by the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Candidates who are waiting for the ESIC Written Test, start your preparation early. Hence, take the Mock Test and help yourself get your dream Government Job.
ESIC Mock Test – Online Free Mock Test
Steps to be followed while taking ESIC Mock Test 2018:
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The ESIC Mock Test 2018 will contain 190 question.
- 120 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the ESIC Mock Test 2018 within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 120 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Candidates who have applied for the ESIC Recruitment 2018-19 can use this mock test to get an idea of how to prepare for the exam. You will be able to analyze which areas your strengths and weakness lie. Hence, do not pass on this opportunity and help yourself get that dream job you are waiting for. Therefore, without any further delay, take the ESIC Mock Test and ace the exam!!
Recruitment.Guru has given the detailed information regarding ESIC Syllabus 2018 and ESIC Exam Pattern, which is useful for your preparation. Aspirants who have applied they have to start preparing immediately because there is a huge competition. The Insurance Corporation is planning to conduct the ESIC Exam very soon. So, take the mock test and practice online to score well in the exams. Also, check our other mock tests and study materials which guides you to get good grades in the exam. You can also read our daily Current Affairs section to prepare for any competitive exam or recruitment drive.
ESIC Exam Pattern – www.esic.nic.in
- The written test will consist of one paper containing 4 subjects -Numerical Ability, English Language, General Intelligence, & General Awareness.
- The questions will be set in Hindi & English language for (i), (iii) & (iv).
- The maximum marks will be for 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours ( 2 hrs 40 minutes for VH candidates).
|Type of Examination||Duration of Exam||Subjects/Sections||Number of questions|
|Objective Type||2 Hours (10.00 AM to 12 Noon)NOTE: In case of VH candidates|
2 hours 40 minutes
(10.00 AM to 12.40 PM)
| Numerical Ability|
|50 question in each subject|
ESIC Exam Syllabus 2018-19
ESIC Syllabus is given here. The subjects for the tests are as follows:
- General English.
- General Awareness.
- Numerical Ability.
- General Intelligence.
ESIC Syllabus – General English
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Games.
ESIC Mock Test – Numerical Ability
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
ESIC Mock Test – General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.