GUJCET Mock Test 2020 – The GUJCET is the Gujarat Common Entrance Test conducted by the ACPC Board to pick the applicants for Engineering & Medical Pharmacy programmes. It is a state-level entrance exam and the shortlisted applicants get placed in various colleges in Gujrat. As per the update from the board, the exam will be conducted on 30th July 2020. The candidates who applied and lock for the GUJCET Free Online Mock Test can find the quiz from here. The quiz created based on the toppers and experts advice, so it will help the applicants to crack the main exam easily. Read our complete article get the complete details of GUJCET Exam Date, Exam Pattern & Free mock tests 2020.
In order to perform well on your exam, applicants have to prepare properly. Because exam preparation is the key point to crack the main exam. This would be a great time for the exam takers to bring their exam preparation next level. By attempting the Free Mock Tests series applicants easily get to know the difficulties of the real exam. Based on the score applicants can easily find out the areas of strength and weakness. Attempt our free online mock tests on a regular basis increase your chance to get selected in the main exam.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test & Exam Date – Overview
|Name of the Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Board||Admissions Committee for Professional Courses|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Question Type||Objective Questions|
|No of Questions||120|
|Exam Date||30th July 2020|
Gujarat Common Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 | Free Online Mock Test
The updated GUJCET Exam pattern given on the below table. It contains detailed information with Subjects, Number of questions, Marks and duration of the exam.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
- The GUJCET Exam Questions come from 3 subjects. i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- The exam is an offline mode
- Total there will total 12o questions and each has 01 marks
- Total Exam duration will be 3 hours
- 0.25 negative marking applicable for every wrong answer
Benefits of GUJCET Free Online Mock Test | Online GUJCET Exam
To get placed in your dream college applicant need to score well in the GUJCET Exam. In order to achieve that, the applicants need to be familiar with the exam pattern. Along with these attempting various mock tests will give the real exam feel to the exam takers. below are the listed benefits applicants get by completing the Free online mock tests.
- It gives the real exam feel to the exam takers
- Helps to understand the exam difficulties
- It familiarizes the applicant with real Exam Syllabus 2020.
- Increases speed, accuracy & Time management skills those are essential to crack any exam
- Increases the exam success rates
- Applicant easily figure out their strength & weakness
- It helps to clear the exam by scoring a high mark
How to Start the Online GUJCET Free Mock Test 2020?
The below-given steps will guide the applicants to start the GUJCET mock tests series from here. Follow the steps carefully and start the Gujarat Common Entrance Test from this page.
- Firstly, click on the start quiz button to take the GUJCET Mock Test 2020.
- The Sample Gujarat Common Entrance Test will begin.
- The GUJCET Online Test will contain 75 questions.
- You have to complete answering the questions within 75 minutes.
- Click on the next button to proceed further to later questions.
- Try to complete the GUJCET Test with the stipulated time.
- Click on the submit button after answering all the questions
- Finally, your GUJCET Mock Exam score will appear on the screen
- All the Best!!!
Your email address:
Why Recruitment.guru for GUJCET Free online Mock Exam 2020
After completion of the online test, applicants need to hit the submit button to see their results. It will cover the details with attempted questions, correct answers, wrong answers, total marks & scored marks. With the details of those, the applicants can check their knowledge level of each category, areas of lag and how far they are from the required cut-off. Once you have analyzed everything you can plan your next moves easily. Focus on the subjects where you have scored fewer marks. By completing the various test your score will improve eventually and it will help you to crack the MHT CET Real Exam easily.