Check Latest IBPS SO Mock Test 2018 below. Did you apply for IBPS SO examination? Then read the following information which is very useful to you. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a notification for Specialist Officers Post. Candidates can make use of this special free IBPS SO Mock Test Online. Taking this online free IBPS SO mock test will help you in the main IBPS SO Exam. There are a lot of candidates who have applied for IBPS SO. So, candidates, to cope up with the competition, follow some preparation standards.
IBPS SO Mock Test – Free Mock Test
- Firstly, click on the start button to take the IBPS SO Mock Test.
- Now, the quiz will begin automatically.
- The IBPS SO Online Test will contain 150 question.
- 120 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the IBPS SO Test within the given time.
- Click on the next button, to take further questions.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
To take the IBPS SO Online Test, click on the “Start Quiz” available below.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
So, aspirants, analyze your preparation standards with the help of IBPS SO Mock Test 2018. Note down the areas in which you are weak and practice more. Grab the available vacancies released by IBPS Board. Thank you guys for visiting our website. Try to share this information with your friends so that it may be helpful for them too. In addition to the mock test, you can also practice online GK Quiz every day. Also, get updates on upcoming employment notifications. All the Best!!!
IBPS SO Preliminary Exam pattern 2018-19
The following are the exam pattern for the post of Specialist Officer
|S.No||Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||English||50||25||2 hours|
|2||Reasoning||English and Hindi||50||50|
|3||General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry||English and Hindi||50||50|
IBPS SO Prelims Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
- Seating Arrangement
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric series
- Distance and Direction
- Input – Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Verbal Reasoning
IBPS Syllabus 2017 – English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para / Sentence Completion