JEE Mains Online Mock Test 2020 – As like every year National Testing Agency has released a notification to conduct Joint Entrance Examination to the students who would like to take admissions in Engineering and Architecture. Usually, NTA conducts JEE Mains twice in a year with a computer-based online test. As it as a national wide exam, a good number of aspirants compete to write JEE Mains to get admission to good colleges. Students who appear for the JEE Mains examination must take the mock tests for effective preparation. Hence, scroll down the complete page to get more details about Free Online JEE Mains Online Test 2020.
We Recruitment.Guru’s JEE Mains Mock Test covers a complete syllabus such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Aptitude, and it’s free. JEE Main Mock test plays an important role in effective preparation for the examination. Taking Mock tests are also helps students to analyze the exam pattern, syllabus, concept, etc., So, we advise the students who look forward to appearing for the Joint Entrance Examination conduct by NTA to take free Online JEE Mock Test provided by recruitment.guru.
JEE Mains Examination Overview
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|JEE Mains Exam Date||18, 20, 21, 22, 23 Jul 2020|
Recruitment.guru JEE Online Mock Test – Free
Before taking an online test we recommend checking out IIT JEE Mains Exam Pattern, Syllabus & other preparation tips.
Through this page, Students can easily access the Mock by just providing a little information asked on the page. This mock test is completely prepared by the latest test pattern and syllabus. Aspirants can be satisfied by the mock test. taking frequent mock tests can improve the knowledge, analytical skills of the students. Taking free JEE Mains Online Mock Test is very important to gain a good score for the examination. With frequent Online mock tests, framing the right strategy, gathering important materials, students can able score 100% in this national wide examination.
A comprehensive test material & mock test can speed up the students thinking capacity in the examination. An online mock test can be taken anywhere, anytime. Students can also able to take free Jee Online Mock Test on their mobiles as well. So, let understand the Exam Pattern & Syllabus of the Joint Entrance Exam by following the below sections of this page.
IIT JEE Mains Exam Pattern
The following is a test pattern of JEE Mains 2020.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
- JEE Mains comprises 3 subjects i.e, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Each subject will have 25 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The maximum marks are 300 and the duration of the examination is 3 hours.
Why do you need to take a Free JEE Online Mock Test?
The following are the essential benefits of a Free JEE Online Mock Test.
- Student can get prior knowledge of Test pattern & syllabus and arrangement of the questions.
- Taking up an online mock test can figure it out student’s strength & weakness.
- Students can able to find out where they need to be prepared well.
- Students can also be mentally prepared for a difficult examination by solving one or more online test papers.
- Students can build the right strategy or easy techniques to find out the right answer.
- Solving online mock tests can enhance the time management skill of a student.
- It gives a real scenario of examination.
- Solving test papers can help in quick revision.
the above are a few benefits of the IIT JEE Online Mock Test.
How to take a Free Online Mock Test?
- First, provide the necessary credentials like your name and a valid email address.
- Click on the start button.
- Now, JEE Mains Online Exam will start.
- The total time for the mock test is 30 minutes.
- Try to complete the test within the stipulated time.
- There is no negative marking for wrong choices here.
- Each correct answer gives you 1 point.
- Immediately after the completion of answering all questions, click the submit button.
- Finally, your exam score will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 75 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
Things to be remembered before taking NTA JEE Mock Main Test 2020
- The time duration of NTA JEE Online Mock Test.
- A digital clock to be set so that a student should know how much time he/she spending on each question.
- Once the test is complete, it will automatically get submitted. You no need to click the submit button.
- You can view all the questions by clicking on the question paper icon.
Why Recruitment.Guru for IIT JEE Mains Mock Test?
Nothing is impossible, anyone with proper planning and preparation can achieve success. Websites like Recruitment.guru is a great platform to take up the JEE Mains Online Mock Test. Here you can get the subjectwise questions with options. People can get the real feel of examination which is following in the JEE Mains Online test. Once they complete the online mock test, people can check their results as well as answers for the questions. Even people can evaluate their speed and accuracy, it will help them to improve their performance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I write the JEE Mains Mock Test at home?
Yes, it is possible to take down the mock test in the home itself. If you have electronic devices like computer, laptop, or any other, you can take down the test from the place of your own. If not, you can register in the NTA JEE practice centers and learn to score more.
2. Is Mock Test is important to write JEE Mains Exam?
Of course, It is more important and an effective way for the Entrance Exam preparation. You will be proficient to manage the time duration in the main exams by the routine practice. The mock test helps you to understand the type of questions and manipulates them to write the perfect answers.
3. How to download the JEE Mock Test by own?
- Enter the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA) i.e. ac.in
- Select the mock test of JEE Mains Exam 2020
- Use the download option and get it in the form of application
- Then practice the test
4. How many mock tests should be taken before the JEE Mains Exam?
Based on the time duration the appraiser can take down the mock tests. Practice and implement your own strategies to write the JEE Mains Exam. The NTA practicing centers will teach you and conduct more mock tests to get the best and top scores.
5. What is the time duration of the JEE Mock Test?
3 hours is the maximum time allotted to complete the mock tests. The authorities decided to conduct the test in both online and offline mode. While writing the online tests, there will be a countdown to complete a particular set of questions.
6. How the changes in JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2020 will impact mock tests?
As per the announcement of the authorities in NTA, it is an easy and positive change for the students. It will not impact that much to take down the mock tests as you think. Be clear with the new Exam Pattern, syllabus before writing the test.