JIPMER Mock Test 2020 | MBBS Entrance & Other Exams – The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research conducts MBBS Entrance Exam every year. As per the board update, from the board, the exam will be held on 21st June 2020. Many of the interested applicants have applied and waiting for the exam. To help those aspirants we recruitment.guru have created Free JIPMER Mock Test 2020. By attempting online JIPMER mock, tests you will help you to identify how the Exam Pattern and Question Paper will be there on the real exam. Make use of this JIPMER online mock test and score well on your mains exam. We have provided the questions based on the latest JIPMER syllabus in this article.
The JIPMER Mock Test created based on the latest syllabus provided by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, experts advice and previous questions paper. It has designed in such a way where the applicants can get to know the difficulties of the real exam, and it gives the real feel of the exam. So we are suggesting the applicants take down the various mock tests before the mains exam.
JIPMER Free MBBS Test & Exam Date
|Name of the Examination||JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Board||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|No of Questions||200|
|JEE Mains Exam Date||21st June 2020|
Benefits of JIPMER Mock Test 2020 | Free jipmer.edu.in mock test
Technology has become a key point for a new way of learning. Now it increases and encourages the exam preparation online. Most of the boards now offer an online class to their users. So to achieve success applicant have to take down the various online mock tests. The benefit of sample mock test is listed below. Those are
- It increases the time management
- Makes you familiarized with the actual exam pattern
- Helps to understand the difficulties of the exam
- It increases speed & accuracy both are essential to score the good marks
- Provides the real exam feel
- Avoids the exam fear
- It gives a clear idea of were you lag
JIPMER MBBS Exam Free Online Mock Test – Exam Pattern
Refer to the below-provided exam pattern will give a clear view to prepare the examination. It contains the subjects, Number of questions, Marks & total time duration of the exam. The JIPMER Exam contains five sections those are Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), English Comprehension, Logic Quantitive Reasoning (LQR). The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours & 1/2 half minutes. Refer to the below table for more details.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Physics||60||200||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
- The JIPMER Exam contains 200 multiple-choice questions.
- The questions will be prepared based on the topics of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and the English covered from class 11th and 12th.
- 01 marks awarded for each correct answers
- No Negative marks for the wrong answers.
- No marks for unattended questions.
- Based on the exam marks candidates will be qualified for further level rounds.
- As per the official update, minimum marks to eligible the MBBS Entrance exam is 50% for General Category & 40% SC/ST Category.
JIPMER MBBS Physics Syllabus
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Dual Matter of Nature
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electronic Devices
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
Chemistry Syllabus – JIPMER MBBS
- Surface Chemistry
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
- Phenols & Ethers
- D & F Block Elements
- P Block Elements
- Halo Alkanes and Haloarenes
- Solid State
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Isolation of Elements
JIPMER MBBS – Biology Syllabus
- Cell Structure and Function
- Structural Organization in Plants and Animals
- Human Physiology
- Diversity in Living Organisms
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Warfare
- Plant Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
English Language and Comprehension Syllabus – JIPMER Mock Test Syllabus
- Reading Unseen Passages and Note-Making
- Writing Skills
- Literature and Long Reading
JIPMER Online Test Syllabus – Logic and Quantitative Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Figure Completion Test
- Blood Relationships
- Theme Detection
- The number and Alphabetical Series
- Quantitative Aptitude, etc.
Steps to take down the online JIPMER Mock Test 2020 | MBBS Entrance Exam
By following the given steps, the applicants can easily take down the JIPMER Mock Test online. It just to check our current Knowledge level on each subject the actual time and questions may vary with mains exams. The exam questions will come randomly, and each correct answer applicants will score one marks. Once the time out the test will end automatically. In case if you completed the test before the given schedule hit submit button to view the scored marks in the online mock test.
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that, click on start quiz.
- Now the quiz start.
- The JIPMER Mock Test will contain 200 questions.
- 2hours and 30 minutes allotted for the sample test.
- Try to complete the JIPMER Mock Test within the given time.
- After completion of the test hit the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 150 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
Candidates who have applied for the JIPMER Recruitment 2020 can use this latest JIPMER mock test 2020 to get an idea of how you can handle the exam. You will be able to analyze which areas your strengths and weakness lie. Hence, do not skip this opportunity and help yourself to get ready to occupy your dream job. Therefore, without any further delay, take the JIPMER Mock Test 2020 and ace the exam!!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
#1) How can I take JIPMER mock tests?
To take the JIPMER Mock test candidates have to log in to the official website.
#2) How do I get the results for the JIPMER MBBS mock test in Recruitment.guru?
After completing the test by hitting the submit button, the applicants can view their result on the same page.
#3) How do I manage time while taking JIPMER mock tests?
Keeping the digital time checker will help to identify the time consumption of each question.
#4) Do we have Negative Marks in JIPMER Main Exam 2020?
There are No Negative marks for JIPMER Main Exam 2020.
#5) What is the Minimum Eligibility Mark in JIPMER Exam?
As per the official website, the Minimum Eligibility is 50% for General Category and 40% for SC/ST Category.