KCET Mock Test 2020 – The Karnataka Examinations Authority is responsible for KCET Exam. Based on the update from the KEA Board the KCET Mathematics exam conducted on 30 & 31st July 2020. Hence the applied candidates need to prepare for the KCET Exam to score good marks. So to help the aspirants we recruitment.gur has created KCET Mock Test 2020. The questions have created based on experts and toppers advice. By completing this mock test the applicants will get the clear idea of the KCET Exam and its difficulties. So we advise our applicants to take the Karnataka Common Entrance Mock Test quiz provided on this page.
To qualify in the KCET exam by scoring high marks exam preparation is very much important. Before start preparing applicants should know the KCET Exam Pattern 2020. After that attempting various mock tests will bring the students to the next level. Because through this the applicants get to know the areas of strength and weakness. A practical experience only makes the applicants perfect than the theoretical experience.
Karnataka CET Exam – Overview
|Name of the Examination||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Board||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 20 Minutes (each paper)|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Language||English & Kannada|
|No of Questions||230 (each subject 60 questions)|
|Mains Exam Date||30 & 31st July 2020|
Karnataka Common Entrance Test | Exam Pattern
As I said before understanding the exam pattern is a key point to crack the KCET Mains Exam. The questions come from different subjects. Those are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology. Refer to the below-given table and key points get the clear idea of KCET Exam Pattern.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Physics||60||230||1 Hour 30 minutes ( Each Paper)|
- The Questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology
- Each question will have 01 marks and the paper will have 60 marks
- No Negative Marks in the exam
- The exam is offline
- Applicants from Horanadu, Gadinadu will take the exam in Kannada
How to Take Karnataka CET Mock Test
The below-given step by step guide will help the applicants to take the KCET Mock Test from this page. It is an online-based test. Applicants have to click the start button and need to answers for all the questions and it should be completed before the exam given time limit. It is just a training exam it will vary from the main exam. Because the main exam is an offline exam.
Check Now – KCET Admit Card
- At first, Enter your and Email Id and Enter your name
- After that click on start quiz
- Now, the quiz will begin
- The KCET Mock Test will contain 100 questions
- 150 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz
- Try to complete the KCET Mock Test within the given time
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen
Your email address:
Benefits of Karnataka Common Entrance Test Mock Test 2020
As you take the Karnataka Common Entrance sample Mock Test you can gain a lot of benefits. The following are some of the benefits. The sample Mock Test will give you an immediate result. By looking at the results you can get to know the clear view of where you stand on your preparation. And it let you know where you are strong and where you are lagging. So you can prepare well especially in which subject you are weak. It will increase the confidence, time management skill and real-time feel of the main examination. So candidates, to become an achiever, take KCET Mock Test 2020.
- It familiarizes exam pattern to the exam takers
- Increasing the problem-solving skills, time management & accuracy
- Avoid real exam fear
- It helps to understand where you exactly stand
- It helps the applicant crack the exam by scoring high marks
- Through this applicant get to know the how fare they are from the required Cut-Off
- Easy to find out the attempted questions, wrong answer, correct answers for each subject.
- Increases priority level for the different subjects.
- It increases the exam success rates
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
#1) What is the use of KCET Exam?
KCET is the Common Entrance Exam conducted by the KEA Board every year to pick the candidates for UG Engineering Courses, B-Pharm etc.
#2) What are the total marks in the KCET exam 2020?
Asper the new KCET Exam pattern the exam is split by two sessions. The first session will be Maths & Biology for 60 marks with the time duration of 1 hour 20 mins. The second session will be the same ask as the first session for Physics and Chemistry. Therefore the total marks of KCET exam are 180.
#3) Where is KCET exam conducted?
The Exam conducted in 59 centres across 29 districts of Karnataka. The exact exam centre names presented on their KCET Exam Hall Ticket.
#4) How is KCET rank calculated?
KCET Ranking will be calculated based on the performance in Karnataka Common Entrance Exam & Board Exam. Each category will have 50% weightage.
#5) Is KCET only for Karnataka students?
Yes, It is only for the students who belong to Karnataka. If the applicants wish to take admission in private colleges in Karnataka. Then they need to appear for the COMEDK Exam.
You May Check this