MHT CET Mock Test – The Directorate of Technical Education Maharastra announced the MHT CET Exam to pick the candidates for Engineering College Admission. It is a State Level Entrance Exam, the selected candidates get placed different colleges in Maharashtra. The exam will be conducted from 4th July to 5th August 2020 by State Common Entrance Test Cell Mumbai. The candidates who all are applied for the MHT CET Exam can make use of this article. Through this, the applicants will get detailed information of MHT CET Mock Test, MHT CET Exam Date & MHT CET Exam Pattern.
MHT Exam Date Notice – Click Here
The MHT CET Exam covers various subjects like Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. This would be a great time for the candidates to bring their exam preparation to a further level. In order to achieve this, the applicants must know the complete MHT Exam Syllabus and taking the MHT CET Mock Test 2020. Taking the mock test only the hope to the candidates to understand their area of strength and weakness. Based on the Mock Test score the applicants can prepare and crack the MHT CET Exam easily.
MHT CET Exam & Date – Overview
|Name of the Examination||Maharashtra Common Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Board||State Common Entrance Test Cell Mumbai|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question|
|No of Questions||150 (50 Each section)|
|JEE Mains Exam Date||4th July to 5th August 2020|
Benefits of Taking Free MHT CET Mock Test
The MHT Mock Test questions have prepared based on the exam toppers, previous exam paper & experts advice. So it will give real exam feel to the exam takers. The MHT CET Mock test very much beneficial to the exam takers for the exam preparation. Attempting various mock test will improve your knowledge and problem-solving speed. So to achieve easy success, take the Free MHT CET Mock Test 2020 and introspect yourself.
- It familiarizes the exam pattern to the exam takers
- Increasing the speed and accuracy both are essential to crack any exam
- Avoids the real exam fear
- It helps you understand where you exactly stand
- Increases the time management for each category
- It increases the exam success rates
- It not only helps to clear the exam but also helps to clear the exam by scoring good marks.
MHT CET Entrance Test Real Exam Pattern 2020
The updated MHT CET Exam pattern given on the below table. It contains detailed information with Subjects, Number of questions, Marks and duration of the exam.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Class XI||Class XII||200||180 Minutes|
- MHT CET Exam contains 3 subjects ie Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- The Weightage is given 20% for Class XI and 80% for Class XII
- Mathematics – 02 Marks awarded for each correct answer.
- Physics & Chemistry – 01 Marks awarded for each correct answers
- There will be no negative marks.
Check Now – MHT CET Admit Card
Steps to take Free MHT CET Mock Test & MH CET Mock Test 2020
To help the applicants below we have given step by guide to starting the Maharastra Health Technical Common Entrance Mock Test 2020. Follow the provided the steps carefully complete your Free MHT CET Online exam successfully.
- Firstly, click on the start quiz button to take MHT CET Mock Test 2020.
- The Sample Maharastra Common Entrance Test will begin.
- The MHT CET Online Test will contain 50 questions.
- You have to complete answering the questions within 75 minutes.
- Click on the next button to proceed further to later questions.
- Try to complete the MHT CET Test with the stipulated time.
- Click on the submit button after answering all the questions
- Finally, your MHT CET Mock Exam score will appear on the screen
- All the Best!!!
What should you do after completion of Free MHT CET Mock Test 2020?
After completion of the online test, applicants need to hit the submit button to see their results. It will cover the details with attempted questions, correct answers, wrong answers, total marks & scored marks. With the details of those, the applicants can check their knowledge level of each category, areas of lag and how far they are from the required cut-off. Once you have analyzed everything you can plan your next moves easily. Focus on the subjects where you have scored fewer marks. By completing the various test your score will improve eventually and it will help you to crack the MHT CET Real Exam easily.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
#1) What is the best way to study the MHT CET Exam?
The best way to crack any exam, the way of preparation is very important. Firstly understand the difficulties of the exam, exam pattern and etc. Plan a proper schedule for your preparation. Attempt various mock tests to check your knowledge level in different subjects.
#2) Will the MHT CET Exam will be in 2020?
Yes, as per the official update the exam will be conducted on 4th July to 5th August 2020. Check official website for more details.
#3) How do I study MHT-CET at home?
Normally the JEE exam preparation will also help you to clear the other entrance exams. The MHT-CET Exam doesn’t have negative marks. So download the MHT CET Exam previous papers from online or go through NCERT Book.
#4) How do I score above 180 in MHT-CET?
Having the subject knowledge only will be enough to score good marks CET Exam. Because it is purely based on time management, accuracy. Along with this, you must know the concept of HSC Text Books. For maths, HSC Solved examples must.
#5) Some Experts Tips to prepare for the MHT CET Exams?
You know the Maharastra Health Technical Common Entrance Exam is very easy to compare with others. It contains the multiple-choice questions with given answers. you just have to select one right answers. So as per the advice by the experts study Maharashtra Higher Secondary State Books and prepare MCQ Problems.