NATA Mock Test 2020 – The Council of Architecture conducts NATA Exam yearly two times. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic issue, the board has postponed the exam until further notice. However, this would be a great time for the applicants to prepare for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam 2020. To succeed in NATA Exam 2020 the exam preparations is very important. To help those aspirants we recruitment.guru have created NATA Free Online Mock Test 2020. By practising free online test of NATA Mock Test, the applicant will get know how the Exam Pattern and Question Paper will be there on the exam. Make use of this NATA online mock test and score good marks in the Examination. We have provided the questions based on the latest NATA syllabus in this article.
Check Now – NATA Postponed Notice
The Free Online Test created based on the pattern provided by the Council of Architecture. It gives the real exam feel to the exam takers. The questions have created in such a way where the applicants can get to know the difficulties of the exam and it gives the real exam feel to the exam takers. So we are suggesting the applicants take down the various mock tests before the real exam.
NATA Exam Date & Exam Pattern – Overview
|Name of the Examination||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Conducting Board||Council of Architecture|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
|Question Type||Drawing, General Aptitude & Mathematics|
|Total Marks||Part A (125), Part – B ( 75)|
|Mains Exam Date||Updated Soon|
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme
Understanding exam pattern is essential for the exam takers to clear the main exam. By referring the below table applicants can get a clear view of the NATA Exam Pattern 2020. It covers the details of Number of Questions, Marks, Total time duration of the exam.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Drawing||2 * 35 Marks||70||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
|1 * 55 Marks||55|
|PCM||15 * 1.5 Marks||22.5|
|General Aptitude||35 * 1.5 Marks||52.5|
- The exam mode is Offline & Online
- Online Mode exam covers Mathematics & General Aptitude
- Offline Mode exam covers Drawing
- The Total Marks of the exam is 200. 125 for Part-A, 75 for Part-B respectively.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours 15 Minutes
- Total 53 questions will be there on the question paper
- 1.5 Marks awarded for each correct answers
- No Negative Marks in NATA Exam
- In order to qualify in the exam applicants should score at least 25% (32 out of 125) in Drawing, 25% (18 out of 75) MCQ
- Based on the marks applicants will qualify for the further rounds
Benefits of NATA Free Online Mock Test Series 2020
Attempting various NATA Mock Tests will give lots of benefits to the applicants. To achieve success applicants have to be familiar with exam and it’s a pattern. Attempting various mock tests only the key point to the exam takers to understand the difficulties of the exam. The sample mock test series benefits listed below. Those are
- It increases the time management
- Makes you familiarized with the actual exam pattern
- Helps to understand the difficulties of the exam
- It increases speed & accuracy both are essential to score the good marks
- Provides the real exam feel
- Avoids the exam fear
- It gives a clear idea of were you lag
Steps to Start the NATA Online Free Mock Test
Follow the below steps to start the free online mock test from our page. It just created for the applicants to understand the real exam pattern & difficulties. The marks & time duration vary from the original exam pattern. The questions will come randomly. Each correct answers applicants will get 1.5 marks. Once the time complete the test will get closed automatically. We have given the maximum time limit and we requesting the applicants to complete the exam before the time schedule.
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The NATA Mock Test will contain 60 questions.
- 75 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the NATA Mock Test within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
Your email address:
What we Should do After completing the NATA Free Online Mock Test
The candidates who completed the sample National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam need to hit the submit button. The report will generate with the information of total questions, unattempted questions, attempted questions & total marks scored in the exam. Through this applicants will get know the areas of strength and weakness and how fare they are from the minimum requires marks. By looking at those they can plan for their further moves. Attempt our Mock Test Series score well in the main exam. Check our Current Affairs 2020 to improve your General Knowledge.