Are you preparing for the Competitive Exams like Bank Jobs? Then you have to be good enough to have the complete grip on the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. It is not an exaggeration that, most of the Competitive Exams today mainly aims to test the General Awareness, Aptitude, Reasoning Level of the Individuals. Therefore, you have to start your preparation for the Exams from now onwards. We assure you, that our portal provides you the latest updates, easy logics, Mathematical Formulae related to the Aptitude Test. Let us check your numerical ability now. Practice the 100+ Quantitative Aptitude Online Test Series on our site.
Quantitative Aptitude Online Test – Online Aptitude Test for Competitive Exams
Steps to be followed to take the online Aptitude Test:
- Firstly, Enter your Name & email in the provided fields.
- Now, click on the start quiz button.
- The Online Aptitude Quiz will begin now and it will contain 20 Quant questions.
- The quiz is available for 15 minutes.
- For Each correct answer, you will get one point.
- No negative marks will be there for the wrong answer.
- The timer will be started when you start the GK quiz.
- After the completion of the 15 minutes, the quiz will automatically be submitted.
- At last, Your marks will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 15 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Try to go through the above-given Aptitude Questions and Answers. Our Recruitment has also collected the Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers pdf especially for the aspirants who are appearing for the competitive exams. So that, you can analyze your level of efficiency in the Aptitude Section.
Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers PDF – Section Wise
|Sno||Topic Name||Download PDF|
|1||Average||Get Free Average English PDF|
|2||Simple Interest||Download SI Aptitude PDF|
|3||Compound Interest||Questions on compound Interest|
Aptitude Online Test Series
Free Aptitude Online Test – Quantitative Aptitude Test – Aptitude Test
We will provide the quantitative aptitude questions, Reasoning Questions for the Aspirants who wish to take the Competitive Exams. Also, this section also contains aptitude questions asked for various placement exams and competitive exams like Bank Jobs. We assure you that this will help students who are preparing for the competitive examinations.
What is the Need of Practising Quantitative Aptitude Questions, Online Test Series?
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions given here are ultimately useful for all kind of competitive exams like UPSC, Common Aptitude Test (CAT), Bank Competitive Exams, KPSC, XAT, GRE.
- Today, most of the software giants also recruiting the professional based on their efficiency level in Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude Questions Section.
- By daily practicing the Quantitative Aptitude Online Test, there is a chance to improve your level of ability and you will know about the complexity of the Aptitude Test.
Quantitative Aptitude Online Test Series – Must Practice Before Taking the Exam
Today most of the competitive exams are incomplete without Quantitative Aptitude/Numerical Ability. In our country, if we want to get the Government Jobs, then we have to go through the Competitive Exam. This test will comprise of the Mathematical test, Quantitative Aptitude test.
Some candidates leave the Quantitative Aptitude/Math paper section to be difficult and avoid to practice it. But it is wrong. In general, the “Quantitative Aptitude paper Needs More Practice” to crack any Recruitment Exam.
Topics to be Covered Under Aptitude questions and Answers – Quantitative Aptitude Online Test
- Bankers Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Chain Rule
- Decimal Fractions
- HCF and LCM
- Height and Distance
- Permutations and Combinations
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
Aptitude Online Test – Take online Examination – Mock test free
Online Test: Are you browsing for the Online Aptitude Exam? Then, you are at the correct place to take the Aptitude Test. Our portal has provided the Aptitude Test for Applicants. You can get the quantitative aptitude question here. In addition, we are also providing the math tricks, ssc quantitative aptitude shortcuts, quantitative aptitude questions and answers for ssc pdf. This helps the candidates to perform better in the SSC Exam.
quantitative aptitude questions for exam – Aptitude Test
Aptitude Questions and Answers – Quantitative Aptitude Online Test
- The largest 4 digit number exactly divisible by 88 is: _____?
- 1397 x 1397 is _____?
- The cost price of 20 articles is same as the selling price of x articles. If the profit is 25%, then the value of x is?
- A person crosses a 600m a long street in 5 minutes. What is his speed in km/hr?
B. 7 .2
- Which of the following is not a prime number?
- The LCM of two numbers is 2900% more than their HCF and sum of LCM and HCF of two number is 310. If one of the number is 20, find the other number.
- The average age of a woman and her daughter is 21 yr. The ratio of their ages is 5: 1 respectively. What will be the ratio of their ages after 5 yr?
- A boat running downstream, covers a distance of 20 km in 2 h, while it covers the same distance upstream in 5 h. Then, speed of the boat in still water is
- In 40 L mixture of milk and water the ratio of milk to water is 7:1.In order to make the ratio of milk and water 3:1, the quantity of water (in liters) that should be added to the mixture will be
B. 6 1/2
C. 6 2/3
D. 6 3/4
- ABC is an isosceles triangle with AB = AC. A circle through B touching AC at the middle point intersects AB at P. the AP: AB is:
- Three persons walk from place A to place B. their speed are in the ratio 4:3:5. The ratio f the times taken by them to reach B will be:
- Find the value of for which the distance between the points and is 10 units.
- A certain sum of money lent at a certain rate of compound interest grows to 1.44 times its value in 2 years. If the same sum is lent at simple interest at the same rate, in how many years would it double itself?
- Arunika bought some articles and sold half of them at ? 22,103 thereby making a profit of 15%. At what price should she sell the rest of them so as to earn an overall profit of 25%?
A. RS. 25,947
B. RS. 23,528
C. RS. 27130
D. RS. 24682
After reading the Aptitude Questions and Answers, you can practice the Quantitative Aptitude Online Test
Some more Aptitude Questions – Practice Aptitude Online Test – online mock test for ssc 10+2
Insight some of the Aptitude Questions:
- 5172, 2536, 1268, 634, x. What will be the value of x?
- A person incurs 5 persent loss by selling a watch for Rs.1140 at what price should the watch be sold is earn 5 percent profit?
- A man can row 18km per hr in still water. speed of the man in downstream is thrice the speed in upstream. Find the rate of stream?
A. 9 km per hr
B. 10 km per hr
C. 11 km per hr
D. 12 km per hr
- The SI accrued on an amount of Rs 14,800 at the end of 3 years is Rs 6,216. What would be the compound interest accrued on the same amount at the same rate in the same period?
- Rs.800 becomes Rs.965 in 3 years at a certain simple interest. If the rate of interest is increased by 4 percent, what amount will Rs.800 become in 3 years?
- Mohan starts to walk towards east from his home and traveled 15meters. He then takes a left turn and walked 10m. again he takes a right turn and walked 07m finally he takes a right turn and walks 10m and takes his destination. So how far is he from his starting position and which direction is he facing?
A. 22 meters west
B. 22 meters east
C. 22 meters south west
D. 22 meters north east
- If A is the brother of B, B is the sister of C, and C is the father of D, how D is related to A?
D. Niece/ Nephew
- Mohan can do a work in 15 days. After working for 3 days he is joined by Vinod. If they complete the remaining work in 3 more days, in how many days can Vinod alone complete the work?A. 10 days
B. 8 days
C. 5 days
D. 12 days
- The maximum value of F in the following equation 5E9 + 2F8 + 3G7 = 1114 where E, F, G each is stands for any digit?A. 7
- In a 500 m race, the ratio of speeds of two runners P and Q is 3 : 5. P has a start of 200 m then the distance between P and Q at the finish of the race is:
A. P wins by 100 m
B. Q wins by 100 m
C. Both reach at the same time
D. Q wins by 50 m
Knowledge is of no Value until you put it into Practice
Therefore, try to practice the Online Aptitude Test Now, so that you can get the score for performance in the online aptitude exam. follow the below given steps to start the Quantitative Aptitude Online Test Series.
If you wish to practice more Aptitude Tests on our page, try to bookmark this page. We will update the daily Quantitative Aptitude Tests for the Individuals. We will consider your decision. If you think this information i.e., Quantitative Aptitude Online Test is useful, leave a comment below. So that, we can process further. Thank You!!!
If you are also the applicant of the SSC MTS Exam, then also you can check the Complete overview regarding the SSC MTS Examination here.
SSC Exams Schedule – Aptitude Test Overview – Aptitude Test
|Aptitude Test||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download SSC MTS Previous Papers||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Notification||Click Here|