Latest Railway Group D Mock Test 2018: Aspirants who want to get placed in Railway Recruitment Board can take our Free online Railway Group D Mock Test 2018. Try your luck by making use of our online mock test series of Railway Group D Mock Test 2018. The railway board is looking for the candidates who can fill their 62907 vacancies. The RRB board keeps a written examination which has verbal, logical, quant and general awareness. We brought you this important and latest mock test series by taking the reference of latest RRC Group D 2018 syllabus.
Latest Railway Group D Mock Test 2018 – RRC Group D Mock Test
Steps to be followed while taking Railway Group D Mock Test 2018:
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The Latest Railway Group D Mock Test 2018 will contain 100 question.
- 90 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the Latest Railway Group D Mock Test 2018 within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 90 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Candidates can make use of our free online Railway Group D Mock Test 2018. We made an effort and provide you with the Latest Railway Group D Mock Test 2018 series for free of cost. Taking our latest free online mock test for RRC group D 2018 will help you a lot in the main examination. Try our Latest RRC group D mock as many times as possible and test your skills before writing the main RRC Group D 2018 Exam.
Railway RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018 – RRC Group D Test Pattern 2018
|1||Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
The RRC Group D Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The RRC Group D exam consists of 100 Questions on various topics.
- Duration of the exam is 90 Minutes.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
Indian Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 – Latest Railway Group D Mock Test 2018
The RRC Group D Syllabus Pdf is available for download from the link given below. The RRC Group D Exam consists of the following subjects:
- General Awareness.
- Arithmetic Ability.
- General Intelligence.
- General Science.
RRC Group D Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Economy.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Geography.
- General Science.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
Railway Group D Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation etc.
RRB Group D Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Decision Making.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Visual memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
Railway Group D Syllabus for General Science
- Environmental Studies.
- Biology etc.