Take Free RBI Office Attendant Mock Test 2018. This Mock Test helps you in finding your world rank in main RBI OA entrance exam. It’s the best time to go back to school and work on the basics with RBI Office Attendant Mock Test. Have a glance at the History, Geography, and Science and Mathematics Topics to crack the NDA Exam. NDA Practice Papers are available below and you can take the General Ability Test that contains both previous years and the projected new type questions.
RBI Office Attendant Mock Test – Free Mock Test
- Firstly, click on the start button to take the RBI Office Attendant Mock Test.
- Now, the quiz will begin automatically.
- The RBI Officer Attendant Online Test will contain 120 question.
- 90 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the RBI Officer Attendant Test with the given time.
- Click on the next button, to take further questions.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
To take the RBI Officer Attendant Online Test, click no the “Start Quiz” available below.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 90 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Our Recruitment.guru portal is designed specially to provide the online tests for RRB officer Attendent Entrance Preparation. The questions are based on the syllabus as announced by the official. These random questions will help the candidate to face the real time exam without any fear. All the Best for your Exam!!!!
www.rbi.org.in Attendant Test Pattern 2018-2019
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
RBI Exam Pattern 2018
- RBI Office Attendant Written Examination is an Online Objective Type Test.
- Mostly, Reserve Bank of India conducting this online test in December 2018/ January 2018.
- It consists of 4 Parts and each of 30 Objective Type Questions.
- Value of every Objective Type Question is One Mark.
- Topics in RBI exam are English, Reasoning, General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- Scheme of Negative Marking also applicable.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4 marks deducted.
<Easy ways to get Good Score in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2018>
RBI Office Attendant 2018 Syllabus
Below, we provided Reserve Bank of India Exam Syllabus for Office Attendant. Refer RBI Office Attendant 2018 Syllabus. Scroll down to see Subject wise Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Exam Syllabus 2018-2018.
Reserve Bank of India Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Cubes & Dice, etc.
RBI Attendant Syllabus 2018 – General English
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement, etc.
rbi.org.in Office Attendant Syllabus – Numerical Ability
- Ages Problems.
- Number Systems.
- Time & Distance.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Data Interpretation.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Work.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- H.C.F. & L.C.M.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixture and Allegation, etc.
RBI Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Science & Technology.
- India Geography.
- Awards & Honors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Books & Authors.
- Inventions & Discoveries Science.
- Important Days.
- Sports & Games.
- Current Events.
- Personalities in News, etc.
Download Detailed RBI Office Attendant Official Syllabus Official PDF 2018
Finally, the candidates who had applied for the Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Exam 2018 can also download the RBI Exam 2018 Syllabus. You may also refer to the official website www.rbi.org.in for more RBI Exam Dates and Timings, Exam Centers.