RRB JE Mock Test: Aspirants can know their talent by taking the free online mock test of RRB JE. Taking the online RRB JE mock test will help you during the exams. Try this free mock Test on RRB JE and improve your knowledge. Did you apply for latest RRB JE Recruitment? If not apply now before the last date. We are here for you to give some tips and tricks for RRB JE Exam. We made this mock test based on previous year questions papers. The contenders are increasing day by day for Government jobs. To stand unique in this competitive world and make your dreams come true, you have to follow some preparation strategies. The best way is to practice online sample tests. So, all the candidates are advised to practice the RRB JE Mock Test.
RRB JE Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||60||2 Hrs|
RRB JE Mock Test Mock Test
Steps to be followed while taking RRB JE Mock Test Test:
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The RRB JE Mock Test will contain 60 question.
- 60 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the RRB JE Mock Test within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 60 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Candidates who have applied for the Railway Recruitment Board JE Vacancy can use this RRB JE Mock Test to get an idea of how you can handle the exam. You will be able to analyze which areas your strengths and weakness lie. Hence, do not pass on this opportunity and help yourself get that dream job you are waiting for. Therefore, without any further delay, take the RRB JE Mock Test and ace the exam!!
RRB JE Syllabus
The Railway Recruitment Board JE syllabus is provided for all the subjects below. So the applicants can check their respective subject related Railway JE Syllabus here.
Part A – General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
General Awareness Syllabus 2017
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
1. RRB JE Civil Engineering Syllabus 2017
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics include Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
2. RRB JE Mechanical Syllabus 2017 PDF:
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
3. Railway JE Syllabus 2017 for Electrical:
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
4. JE Syllabus Junior Engineer (IT):
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. RRB JE Syllabus ECE Pdf – Electronics Engineering:
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
Railway JE Exam Syllabus
6. Computers Engineering:
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
7. Junior Engineer (Printing Press):
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
8. Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering:
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
9. Environment & Pollution Control:
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods etc.
10. Engineering Drawing / Graphics:
- Questions will be asked from basics of Drawing.