Latest RRB Mock Test 2018: Candidates can take the latest RRB online Mock Test. Taking the online test series for RRB will help you during the exams. Taking this free mock test will improve your knowledge and skills. Candidates who are trying for any other exams can take the corresponding mock test which is provided on our website. We made a huge research and made this online test series for RRB.
RRB Mock Test 2018 – Free Online Mock Test
Steps to be followed while taking RRB Mock Test 2018:
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The latest RRB Mock Test 2018 will contain 100 question.
- 60 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the latest RRB Mock Test 2018 within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 60 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Candidates who have applied for the Railway Recruitment Board can use this RRB mock test to get an idea of how you can handle the exam. You will be able to analyze which areas your strengths and weakness lie. Hence, do not pass on this opportunity and help yourself get that dream job you are waiting for. Therefore, without any further delay, take the RRB Mock Test 2018 and ace the exam!!
RRB Exam Pattern 2018
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||English||25||25||60 Minutes|
- RRB Exam is conducted for 100 marks.
- It contains 100 questions.
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
- Duration of the test is 60 minutes.
RRB Syllabus 2018 Pdf – RRB Syllabus
RRB Syllabus consists the following topics.
- English Language
- General Science.
RRB Syllabus for Arthematic
- Number System.
- HCF, LCM.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Unitary Method.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Mensuration (2D and 3D).
- Data Interpretation.
RRB Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- A problem on Age Calculation.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Grouping Identical Figures.
- Embedded Figures etc.