Try out the RRB SSE Mock Test 2018 from this article below. Recently, a notification has been dispatched to provide employment to the individuals on General duty. The selection process includes the written exam. So, do you want to utilize the Railway Recruitment Board recruitment process of 2018? Do you want to qualify the written exam? Then you need to follow some methods to get an easy success in the heavy competition. One of the best and easy ways to get success is through practising online mock tests. Our team recruitment.guru team conducts model exams for various competitive exams. For now, take the free online mock test of RRB SSE 2018.
RRB SSE Mock Test – Online Free Test Series
Step by Step procedure to practice the RRB SSE Mock Test 2018 from recruitment.guru:
- Firstly, click on the Start Quiz button below to begin your online test.
- Now, the RRB SSE Online Test 2018 will start automatically.
- The test questions will appear on the screen.
- Answer the questions.
- The timer will start when you click on the start quiz button.
- Total questions to answer are 60.
- The time duration to complete the RRB SSE Mock Test 2018 online is 60 minutes.
- There is no negative marking for wrong choices and unanswered questions.
- For each correct answer, you will gain 1 point.
- Try to complete the model test within the stipulated time.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Your RRB SSE Online Test 2018 score will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 60 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
So, candidates, practice the RRB SSE Online Test 2018 and grab a job in Railway Board. After practising the online practice test of RRB SSE 2018, you will be in a position to crack the RRB SSE Mock Test 2018 easily. Share this information on the social media so that it may be helpful for them to get awareness about this Mock Test. All the Best!!!
RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2018 & Syllabus
|1.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||60 questions|
|4.||Technical ability / General Science||90 Questions|
The selection of the candidates in RRBs is a single stage process comprise of only written examination. This year, Junior Engineer group exam conducted in August / September 2018. The test is held for Junior Engineer Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Automobile, Communication, Maintenance, Industrial, IT. Printing Press posts. To obtain better marks and qualify the test easily, candidates need to prepare according to latest RRB SE Exam Syllabus 2018.
Railway Senior Section Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board SSE & JE written exam consists of objective type questions like in most of the competitive exam.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked in Senior Section Engineer exam.
- The RRB SSE Exam duration will be in 2 hours.
- Railway Section Engineer Syllabus 1/3 negative marking applies for wrong answers given by the candidate.
RRB SSE Syllabus 2018: Part A – General Ability
RRB SSE Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
RRB Syllabus for Arithmetic:
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current Affairs, Sports, etc.
RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus Pdf 2018: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
1. RRB Sr. Section Engineer Syllabus 2018 Electrical Engineering:
- Questions based on topics of Electrical Machines, Basics of Circuit Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics, Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power and Control Systems etc.
2. RRB SSE Syllabus for ECE – Electronics Engineering:
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems, Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
3. RRB Syllabus for Computers Engineering:
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Office, languages, Information systems
- DBMS, Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms, Network communication
- System programming, Web technology & programming.
4. RRB Sr. Section Engineer (IT) Syllabus:
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language
- Information systems; DBMS
- System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. RRB Syllabus for Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering:
- Questions from Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
6. RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus for Civil:
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing, Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements
- Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves, Environmental Engineering
- Measurements of distance and directions.
7. RRB Senior Section Engineer Mechanical Syllabus PDF – Mech Engineering:
- Questions from Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines
- Kinematics of Machine, Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics
- Power Engineering, Steam Tables, Thermodynamics cycles
- I.C. Engines cycles, Casting, Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
RRB SSE Exam Syllabus Pdf 2018 for Chemical Metallurgical Assistant
- Basic concepts of Fuel
- Material Science; Polymers
- Applied Chemistry
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Environment & Pollution Control.