SEBI Mock Test | SEBI Grade A Sample Test 2020 – Aspirants can know their talent by taking the free online mock test of SEBI. Taking the online SEBI mock test will help you during the exams and improves your knowledge. To stand unique in this competitive world and make your dreams come true, you have to follow some preparation strategies. The best way is practising online sample tests. So, we advise aspirants to take SEBI Sample Tests before the exam.
Trending SEBI Free Online Mock Test
Recruitment.guru created the SEBI sample Test to evaluate the Technical, Reasoning and Aptitude Skills of candidates who wish to placed in Bank Jobs. The Skills of the Aspirants who take the test will be measured in a Statistical Approach. The candidates who desired to score good marks in SEBI Main Exam need to check their knowledge level on each subject. Therefore we are providing the opportunity for professionals to improve their skills and finding the areas of strength weakness by taking our Sample SEBI Mock Test.
|Name of the Organisation||Security Exchange Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Grade A Assistant Manager Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||147|
|Mains Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
Steps to Start Free online SEBI Mock Test – Online Mock Tests
The given steps will guide the applicants to start the Free Online SEBI Grade A Sample test from here. It just created to check the knowledge level. The questions, given marks and, duration of the tests, varies from the Original SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern. After completion of the sample test, the applicant can immediately view their exam score by hitting the submit button. Try to complete the quiz within the given time. When time completed test will end automatically.
- At first, Enter your and Email Id
- After that, click on start quiz
- Now the quiz start
- The SEBI Mock Test will contain 75 questions
- Total time duration is 1 hour for a sample test
- Try to complete the SEBI Grade A Officer Sample Mock Test within the given time
- After completion of the test hit the submit button
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen
Your email address:
Why Mock Test? – Benefits SEBI Grade A Mock Test
Appearing to the Main Exam after the preparation will not make you an achiever. There are many Key factors available apart from the exam preparation, which is essential to crack the exam with good score. By practising the SEBI mock test series applicants are get adopted various situation, such as time management, real exam fear, way of answering, etc. The benefits of attempting the SEBI Sample Mock Test Series is given below.
- It increases the time management
- Makes you familiarized with the actual exam pattern and its concepts
- Helps to understand the difficulties of the exam
- It increases speed & accuracy both are essential to score the good marks
- Provides the real exam feel to the exam takers
- Avoids the actual exam fear
- It gives a clear idea of were you lag
- It improves the answering strategies
Topics for SEBI Exam Preparation – SEBI Exam Pattern & Syllabus
To clear the SEBI exam with good marks, preparation is necessary. But many of the applicants don’t what topics to prepare, how the questions to be structured. To make them understand with their queries overview of SEBI Exam Pattern & Syllabus given below. Based on the pattern of SEBI the questions created on the exam.
SEBI Exam Syllabus for Phase-I
|4||Test of Reasoning||40|
|5||Awareness of Security Market||40|
- The questions will be Objective Type (MCQ).
- Maximum Marks for Phase-I Exam is 200 Marks.
- Time Duration for SEBI Phase I Examinations is 120 Mins.
- The SEBI May Changes the Selection Process and pattern if need.
- So, Keep Visiting we will update the details if any.
SEBI Exam Syllabus for Phase-II
|II||English (Writing Skills)||100||60|
|III||Economic & Social Issues and Finance & Management||100||40|
|II||English (Writing Skills)||100||60|
|III||Specialized Subject related to Stream||100||40|
SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus for Phase I 2020 – Free Online Mock Test
SEBI Exam Syllabus for the English Language
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Antonyms etc
SEBI Officer Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Problem Solving
- Spatial Orientation
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Figural Classification
- Relationship Concepts
- Coding and Decoding
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Statement Conclusion etc
SEBI Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Awards and Honors
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Important Days
- International & National Organizations
- Books and Authors
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries & Capitals etc
SEBI Officer Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Decimals & Fractions
- Whole Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Profit & Loss
- Time and Distance
- Time & Work
- Data Interpretation etc
SEBI Phase I Syllabus for Awareness About Securities Market
- Security Markets: Indian Financial System, Capital Markets, Primary Markets, Bond Market, Foreign Exchange market, Community Market, International Capital Markets.
- Security Law: Relation b/w Company & Security Law, Basic Concepts, History, Rights & Duties, SEBI ICDR Regulations Etc.
SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus Phase-II – SEBI Sample Mock Test
SEBI Asst Manager Phase II paper 1 Syllabus
- Securities Markets (General Stream)
- Financial Sector (Legal/IT/Engg Streams)
SEBI Assistant Manager Phase II Paper 2 Syllabus
The Question on English will be asked to check the writing Skills including Expression and Understanding of the topics.
SEBI AM Syllabus for Phase II Paper 3
- Growth and Development
- Social Structure in India
- Finance and Management
- Finance – Financial Structure, Markets & General Topics.
- Management – nature & Scope, Leadership, Human Resource Development Etc.
SEBI AM Syllabus for Phase II Specialized Subjects
- Legal Stream – Constitution of India, Law of Contracts, Company Law, Criminal Law etc.
- IT Stream – Concepts of Data Base, Programming, Data Warehouses Analytical tools etc.
- Civil Engg – Building Materials, Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Environmental Engg, Geo-Tech Engg & Foundation Engg, Surveying and Geology, Transportation Engg Etc.
- Electrical Engg – Electrical Materials, circuits & Fields, Electrical & Electronic Measurements, Computer Fundamentals, Basic Electronic Engg, Analog & Digital Electronics Etc.
Thanks for spending your valuable time with us. We hope and believe the provided information is very much useful to the applicants for their exam preparation. Share our information with your friends. It may, useful to the applicants who expect to improve their knowledge level similar to you. In addition to the online mock tests, you can practice the Daily General Knowledge Quiz from our website. Also, keep visiting our website for getting updates on the latest employment notifications.