SRMJEEE Mock Test 2020 | Online Sample Test – Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology, responsible is responsible for SRMJEEE Exam. As per the update from the SRM board, the exam will be held from 30th July 2020 to 04th August 2020 and the application date is extended up to 15th July 2020. So the applicant who applied and looking for the exam preparation tips can make use of this article. It covered with the details of Exam pattern, Free online quiz & etc. By referring this the applicants can become familiar quickly and clear the exam easily.
The SRM Joint Engineering Entrance is a National-level exam. So the competition huge. By looking at the competition to occupy your dream seat on your dream college exam preparation is very much important. Attempting various mock tests series help the exam takers to clear the exam easily. Because we recruitment.guru have designed did the research and created the questions. It created such a way where the applicants can feel the real exam difficulties during the time of the test. Attempt a Free Mock Test series 2020 and scaleup your exam performance.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern & Exam Date – Overview
|Name of the Examination||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Board||SRM University|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|No of Questions||180|
|Mains Exam Date||30th July to 04th August 2020|
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme 2020
Refer to the below-provided exam pattern will give a clear idea to prepare for the examination. It contains the subjects, Number of questions, Marks & total time duration of the exam. The SRMJEEE Entrance Exam contains Five sections those are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Aptitude, English. The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes. Refer to the below table for more details.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Physics||35||165||2 hours 30 minutes|
- It is an online-based computer exam
- The questions will arise from the five subjects.i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Aptitude & English
- For B.Tech course applicant need to take Mathematics along with Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio-Medical Program need to Biology along with Physics & Chemistry
- Each correct answer 01 marks awarded
- No negative marks in SRMJEEE Exam
- The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- No marks for un-answered questions
- Based on the marks applicants will get placed various SRM Universities in India
Benefits of SRMJEEE Free Online Mock Test
As you take the SRMJEEE sample Mock Test you can gain a lot of benefits. The following are some of the benefits. The sample Mock Test will give you an immediate result. By looking at the results you can get to know the clear view of where you stand on your preparation. And it let you know where you are strong and where you are lagging. So you can prepare well especially in which subject you are weak. It will increase the confidence, time management skill and real-time feel of the main examination. So candidates, to become an achiever, take SRMJEEE Mock Test 2020.
- It gives the real exam feel to the exam takers
- Helps to understand the exam difficulties
- It familiarizes the applicant with real Exam Syllabus 2020
- Increases speed, accuracy & Time management skills those are essential to crack any exam
- Increases the exam success rates
- Applicant easily figure out their strength & weakness
- It helps to clear the exam by scoring high marks
Steps to Take Free Online Mock Test Series SRMJEEE 2020
The below-given steps will guide the applicants to start the free online Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology Common Entrance Test. It just created to check the applicant knowledge level and it varies from the original exam pattern. Try to complete the quiz before the given time schedule. The quiz will get ended automatically when the time is over.
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The SRMJEEE Mock Test will contain 100 questions.
- 120 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the SRMJEEE Mock Test within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
What we should we do After completion of the free SRMJEEE Free Mock Test?
The candidates who completed the sample National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam need to hit the submit button. The report will generate with the information of total questions, unattempted questions, attempted questions & total marks scored in the exam. Through this applicants will get know the areas of strength and weakness and how fare they are from the minimum requires marks. By looking at those they can plan for their further moves. Attempt our Mock Test Series score well in the main exam. Check our Current Affairs 2020 to improve your General Knowledge.