Latest SSC CGL Mock Test 2018: Here is a good news for all the candidates who are trying for Staff selection commission exam. Make use of our free online SSC CGL Mock Test 2018. Aspirants will get a lot of knowledge by practicing our latest SSC CGL Mock Test 2018. Make use of this mock test and score better in the main SSC CGL exam. This Staff selection exam is one of the important exams where you can have a secured life.
SSC CGL Mock Test (Tier -1 ) 2018 – Online Free Mock Test
This quiz must be completed in 75 minutes.
Steps to be followed while taking SSC CGL Mock Test 2018:
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The SSC CGL Mock Test will contain 100 question.
- 75 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the SSC CGL Mock Test 2018 within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 75 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Candidates who have applied for the Staff Selection Commission for combined graduate level Vacancy can use this latest SSC CGL mock test 2018 to get an idea of how you can handle the exam. You will be able to analyze which areas your strengths and weakness lie. Hence, do not pass on this opportunity and help yourself get that dream job you are waiting for. Therefore, without any further delay, take the SSC CGL Mock Test 2018 and ace the exam!!
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2018
|Parts||Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
SSC 10+2 LDC DEO Exam Pattern 2018 (Tier I)
- The Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam conducted for 200 marks.
- It contains 100 questions.
- It is an objective type exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 60 minutes.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers ie 0.50.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2018
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017-18 Consists the following subjects.
- General Intelligence.
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
SSC CGL 10+2 Syllabus 2018 for General Intelligence
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 Pdf for English
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Comprehension Passage.
SSC 10+2 Syllabus in Hindi for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Computation of the Whole Number.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- The Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
- STATISTICAL CHARTS:
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017 for General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State.