SSC CHSL Mock Test: Are you preparing for the SSC CHSL Exam 2018? Then you reached the proper destination to practice the online SSC CHSL Mock Test. We are providing you with the free SSC CHSL Mock Exam for various posts. Recruitment.Guru Team has provided this Quiz especially for the Applicants of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018. The questions are based on the syllabus and pattern given by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who are waiting for the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam, start your preparation early because Staff Selection Commission has announced the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Notification.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018
|SL. No||Exam Type||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes|
Recruitment.Guru has given the detailed information regarding SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 and SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, which is useful for your preparation. Aspirants who have applied they have to start preparing immediately because there is a huge competition for SSC Jobs. The Staff Selection Commission Board is planning to conduct the CHSL Exam very soon. So, take the mock test and practice online to score well in the exams. Also, check our other mock tests and study materials which guides you to get good grades in the exam. You can also read our daily Current Affairs section to prepare for any competitive exam or recruitment drive.
Steps to be followed while taking SSC CHSL Mock Test:
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The SSC CHSL Mock Test will contain 100 question.
- 60 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the SSC CHSL Mock Test within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Candidates who have applied for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018-19 can use this mock test to get an idea of how to prepare for the exam. You will be able to analyze which areas your strengths and weakness lie. Hence, do not pass on this opportunity and help yourself get that dream job you are waiting for. Therefore, without any further delay, take the SSC CHSL Mock Test and ace the exam!!
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2018-19
The detailed topics for SSC CHSL Exam are given below. Candidates can go through the list and prepare for the exams accordingly.
SSC CHSL Syllabus – General Intelligence
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
SSC CHSL Mock Test – English
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Comprehension Passage.
SSC CHSL Exam 2018-19 Syllabus
- Number Systems:
- Computation of the Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions.
- The Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
SSC CHSL Exam – General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.