Take Free UPSC NDA Mock Test, NDA – General Ability Test series online. This helps you in finding your world rank in General Ability Test (NDA) entrance exam preparations.It’s the best time to go back to school and work on the basics with NDA General Ability Test. Have a glance at the History, Geography, and Science and Mathematics Topics to crack the NDA Exam. NDA Practice Papers are available below and you can take the General Ability Test that contains both previous years and the projected new type questions.
National Defence Academy Mock Test – UPSC NDA Mock Test
- Firstly, click on the start button to take the UPSC NDA mock Test.
- Now, the quiz will begin automatically.
- The UPSC NDA Online Test will contain 25 question.
- 25 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the UPSC NDA Test with the given time.
- Click on the next button, to take further questions.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
To take the UPSC NDA Online Test, click no the “Start Quiz” available below.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 25 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Our Recruitment.guru portal is designed specially to provide the online tests for NDA Entrance Preparation. The questions are based on the syllabus as announced by the official. These random questions will help the candidate to face the real time exam without any fear. All the Best for your Exam!!!!
We will update the daily UPSC NDA Mock Test series for the candidates who wish to improve their performance. Stay tuned to our page to get the daily, latest updates regarding the NDA Entrance Examination.
NDA Online Mock Test 2018
Mathematics: UPSC NDA Mock Exam Mathematics topics include Statistics, Algebra, Geometry, and Trigonometry. These are the main topics to be prepared for the run i.e., your best performance in NDA Exam. Take Free NDA Mathematics Test Online and Find your world rank in Mathematics (NDA) entrance Examination. The Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the NDA Entrance Examination in April. So, you have to be smart enough to crack the NDA Exam with an ease.
Start the UPSC NDA Mock Test – UPSC NDA Online Test
Earlier Union Public Service Commission has issued the NDA Entrance Examination Notification to recruit the 390 Candidates. It is not that mush easy to get the Central govt Job. For that, you have to be smart enough and skillful to crack the Examination conducted by the UPSC. You have to start your preparation for the National Defence Academy Exam from now onwards.
***** About National Defence Academy (NDA) *****
- “National Defence Academy (NDA) is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces. At the NDA, cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force are trained together before they go on to pre-commissioning training in their respective service academies”.
- NDA trains Army, Navy, Air force wings. UPSC conducts the NDA Entrance Exam twice a year, in the month of April and September.
NDA Online Test – UPSC NDA Mock Test
You guys can fetch the required UPSC NDA Sample Papers and start the preparation for the UPSC Recruitment 2018. On our portal, We have listed the UPSC NDA Previous Papers. Candidates can download UPSC NDA Model Papers at a free of cost. Applicants of the UPSC NDA Posts can practice the free UPSC NDAOnline exam to improve the professional knowledge.
UPSC NDA Online Examination Syllabus and Pattern
|S. No.||Exam Type||Paper||Subject||Duration||Total Marks|
|I||Mathematics||2 1/2 Hours||300|
|2.||II||General Ability Test||2 1/2 Hours||600|
|SSB Test/ Interview||900|
NDA Practice Papers with solution – NDA General Ability test online
- The UPSC NDA exam Consists of two Papers i.e. Paper I & II.
- Both Paper I & II will be objective type.
- The total duration of Paper I mathematics & Paper II General Ability test is 5 hours.
- And the total marks for UPSC NDA Written Test is 900 marks.
- In General Ability there are 6 sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, current events, Geography, social studies and general science sections.
Paper 2 will have Professional Knowledge of Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choice Answers.
Brief Info related to the UPSC NDA Exam Pattern and Recruitment 2018
Steps to be Followed While Preparing for the NDA Exam
- For better results, You have to practice more UPSC NDA Online tests daily. Stay tuned to our portal recruitment.guru daily to get the updated UPSC NDA Practice Papers.
- The written examination is followed by GD, personal Interview, and medical fitness.
- You have to be thorough with the current affairs, communication skills, just to crack the NDA entrance Examination.
- Examination applicants must practice the online NDA Mock Tests to improve their performance level.
- While attending the Online NDA Examination, candidates will get to know their level, which in turn helps them to improve in the unbalanced sessions.