VITEEE Mock Test: Candidates can take the latest VITEE 2018 Mock Test. Taking the VIT Mock test online will help you during the exams. Taking this free mock test will improve your knowledge and skills. Candidates who are trying for any other exams can take the corresponding mock test which is provided on our website. We made a huge research and made this VITEE test bag mock test.
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
- The exam is a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- Questions are based on the specified syllabus with options to attempt papers in either Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English(PCB).
- All the questions type will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Question paper will be in English only.
- The Exam consists a total of 125 questions.
- The Duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- No Negative marking for wrong answers.
|Sl. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Physics||40||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
VITEEE Mock Test
Steps to be followed while taking VITEEE Mock Test:
- At first, Enter your and Email Id.
- After that click on start quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin.
- The VITEEE Mock Test will contain 125 question.
- 150 minutes time will be allotted for the quiz.
- Try to complete the VITEEE Mock Test within the given time.
- After the completion of the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will appear on the screen.
|SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID & NAME TO TAKE QUIZ [we Respect your Privacy]|
This quiz must be completed in 150 minutes.
Your email address:
|WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE!|
For more Mock Tests – Click Here
Candidates who have applied for the Vellore Institue of Technology can use this VITEEE Mock Test to get an idea of how you can handle the exam. You will be able to analyze which areas your strengths and weakness lie. Hence, do not pass on this opportunity and help yourself get that dream job you are waiting for. Therefore, without any further delay, take the VITEEE Mock Test and ace the exam!!
Recruitment.Guru has given the detailed information regarding VITEEE Exam 2018 Syllabus and VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern, which is useful for your preparation. Aspirants who have applied they have to start preparing immediately because there is a huge competition. So, take the mock test and practice online to score well in the exams. Also, check our other mock tests and study materials which guides you to get good grades in the exam. You can also read our daily Current Affairs section to prepare for any competitive exam or recruitment drive.
VIT University Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018
VITEEE Mock Test Syllabus – Physics
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
VITEEE Exam Syllabus – Chemistry
- Atomic Structure.
- p,d and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
VIT Entrance Test Syllabus – Mathematics
- Matrices and their Applications.
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers.
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions.
- Vector Algebra.
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus and its Applications.
- Differential Equations.
- Probability Distributions.
- Discrete Mathematics.
VIT Entrance exam syllabus – Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Human health and diseases.
- Plant physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment.
VIT Exam Syllabus – English
- Question No. 121, 122 and 123 are Comprehension questions. They are based on short passages (30 -50 words) or lines of poems (2 -3) or dialogue (2 exchanges).
- Question No. 124 and 125 are based on English Grammar and Pronunciation.