MPSC Group C Syllabus 2018
Looking for MPSC Group C Syllabus 2018.!! Then welcome to our Maharashtra Public Service Commission Group C Exam Syllabus page. Here we update the latest MPSC Group C Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. As the Exam Date of MPSC Group C Prelims Examination 2018 is near. It’s very Important for the applicants of MPSC Group C Recruitment 2018 to check the details below. However, the latest MPSC Group C Syllabus and Exam Pattern for both Prelims and Mains Examinations 2018 are given below. Also, Aspirants can download the Free MPSC Group C Syllabus Pdf from the link given below. Moreover, check the details and Start Preparing for the MPSC Group C Prelims Examination 2018.
MPSC Group C Syllabus 2018 Pdf Details
|Exam Name||MPSC Group C Services Examination 2018|
|Post Name||Tax Asst, Clerk Typist, Sub-Inspector & Other|
|No of Vacancies||939|
|MPSC Prelims Exam Date||13th, 14th October 2018|
|MPSC Mains Exam Date||December 2018|
MPSC Group C Services Exam Pattern 2018
The MPSC Group C Services Recruitment 2018 is announced by the Board in the Month of February 2018. However, the board is going to conduct the Prelims and Mains Examination for the Applicants of Group C Services. Hence, we advise the applicants to check the details below and have a clear View on the Exam Pattern. Furthermore, candidates can download the MPSC Group C Syllabus in Marathi Pdf from the link given. Also, interested candidates can visit the Official Maharashtra Public Service Commission Syllabus Website.
MPSC Group C Prelims Syllabus 2018
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions|
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question Paper Languages: English & Marathi.
- Total No of Questions – 100.
- Each Question Carries 0ne Mark, i.e., maximum of 100 Marks.
- Time Duration – 1 Hr.
www.mpsc.gov.in Group C Mains Syllabus
|Paper||Subjects||No of Questions|
- Questions: Objective Type Multiple Type Choice.
- Each Question Carries One Mark.
- Maximum Marks for Mains is 200.
- Time Duration will be 1 Hr for each Paper. I.e., 2 Hrs for Mains.
- Question Paper Language – Marathi & English.
MPSC Group C Syllabus 2018 pdf
The Aspirants who are going to appear for MPSC Group C Prelims and Mains Examination are advised to check MPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here we have given the Topic Wise MPSC Group C Syllabus for reference. Hence, go through the topics and start your preparation for MPSC Group C Prelims and Mains Examination 2018.
MPSC Group C Prelims & Mains Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian History – National Movements, freedom fighters etc.
- Current Affairs – National and International.
- Indian Economy, Constitution, Geography, Political System.
- International Relations and Events – foreign Exchange, Stock Exchanges etc.
- General Science – India’s Culture, Achievements, architecture, Science & Technology Etc.
- For Mains Exam the questions will be in depth compare to MPSC Group C Prelims Examination.
MPSC Group C Mains Syllabus for English
- Grammar – Articles, Tenses, Sentence Formation, antonyms, Synonyms, Idioms & Phrases.
- Transformation, Spelling Test, Sentence Correction, Para Completion, Spotting Errors.
- Joining Sentences Etc.
mpsc.gov.in Group C Syllabus for Marathi
- Marathi Grammar
- Transformation of Sentences
- Idioms & Phrases
- Tenses Etc.
MPSC Group C Question Paper
Check the MPSC Group C Previous Year Question papers for Various Posts. Where we providing you an MPSC Group C Questions Papers and Model Sample Papers pdf. Also, download the free Last 5 Years MPSC Group C Previous Year Papers Pdf from the link below.
MPSC Group C Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card for MPSC Group C Prelims Examination is going to announce Soon. The Applicants can download the MPSC Admit Card for group c from our page when it is available to download. However, click on the MPSC Group C Hall Ticket link below and download Admit Card when available. The Expected date of MPSC Hall Ticket for Group C Prelims Exam is 09th October 2018. Share the details with your friends who are eagerly waiting for MPSC Group C Admit Card 2018.