Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017-18 Details
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017: Manipur Public Service Commission has all new Manipur PSC Jobs 2017 for Medical Officer as well as Dental Officer. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 from 20th November 2017. Moreover, you can get all the details of the eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale and other details here as per Manipur PSC Notification 2017. Aspirants should read the following sections to know more details about Manipur PSC Vacancy 2017. However, you can also refer the details and apply @ mpscmanipur.gov.in.
Manipur PSC Jobs 2017 Details
|Name of the Board||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancies||311|
|Name of Posts||Medical Officer, Dental Officer|
|Category||Manipur Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||8th December 2017|
Manipur PSC Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur PSC Notification 2017
All the applicants should see to it that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Medical Officer: The candidates must have a possession of a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule, or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1957.
- Dental Officer: The candidates must have a possession of a recognized Dental qualification included in the First or Third Schedule to the Indian Dentist Act, 1948 as amended from time to time.
Refer the official qualification for further qualification.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 38 years
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- General candidates: Rs 500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs 150/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Dental Officer: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
How to apply:
- Log in to the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission i.e www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
- Search for the desired job notification.
- Download the official notification from the MPSC Website.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the MPSC Online Application Form 2017-2018.
- Submit the application form before the last date ends.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- Starting date to apply online: 20th November 2017
- Last date to apply online: 8th December 2017
Some other links to consider:
BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 920 Apprentice Vacancies.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice Vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office Vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies