NABARD Jobs 2021 Notification released || Specialist Consultant Vacancies in NABARD Careers: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) being one of the premier Banking Institutes of India. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Specialist Consultants in the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Applicants who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs in Goa can apply for this post Online. Anyone can submit the application form from 27th February 2021 to 19th March 2021.
NABARD Recruitment 2021
Applicant should possess a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science to eligible for NABARD Careers. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. Here we have provided the complete details of NABARD Specialist Consultant Vacancies.
NABARD Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Consultants|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||27th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||19th March 2021|
|Official Website||www.nabard.org (OR) www.nabcons.com|
NABARD Vacancy 2021 Details
- Cyber Security Manager – 1
- Project Manager -Water Resources Management – 1
- Project Manager – Climate Smart Agriculture/Soil and Land Management/Conservation Agriculture – 1
- Project Manager – Waste Management/Green Transportation/Green financing – 1
Eligibility Criteria for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are interested in applying for NABARD Jobs must fulfill all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for NABARD Jobs for Graduates 2021.
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM) – Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science
- Project Manager – Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (WR)/Agriculture Engineering/Water Resource Development
- Project Manager -Waste Management/Green Transportation/ Green Financing – Graduate degree plus PG Diploma (or) Certificate program on Waste Management/Green Transportation/Green Financing with 60% marks.
Age Limit – NABARD Bank Vacancy 2021:
- Maximum Age limit – 62 years
Selection Process for NABARD Bank Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates will be shortlisted for an interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc.
NABARD Jobs Salary details:
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM) – Rs 3.75 lakh per month
- Project Manager – Rs 1.5 lakh per month
Application Fee for NABARD Jobs 2021
- SC/ ST/ PWBD – Rs. 50/-
- All others – Rs. 800/-
How to apply for NABARD Jobs 2021?
- Firstly, visit NABARD Official website i.e. www.nabard.org
- Check for the NABARD Recruitment Notification pdf below.
- Ensure that you meet all the above-listed eligibility points.
- Click on the Application form Link provided below.
- Fill in an application form with all necessary details
- Attach the scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, submit the duly filled application form on or before the last date.
Important Dates for NABARD Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th March 2021|
Important Links for NABARD Jobs 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||NABARD Jobs|
|apply Online Link||NABARD Apply Link|
|NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
History of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD):
NABARD was created following the recommendations of the B.Sivaraman Committee (by Law 61 of the Parliament of 1981) of 12 July 1982 to implement the law of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of 1981. NABARD Bank replaces the Rural Planning and Agricultural Credit Department (ACD). and the Credit Cell of the Reserve Bank of India and the Agricultural Refinancing and Development Corporation (ARDC). It is one of the major agencies that provide credit for the development of rural areas. NABARD is the specialized bank for agriculture and rural development in India.
The initial NABARD corpus was 100 crore. Following the review of the composition of the capital stock between the Indian Government and the RBI, the capital disbursed as of 31st May 2017, amounted to Rs. 6,700 crore, while the Indian government had 6,700 crores (100%). participation). The authorized share capital is 30,000 crore. NABARD’s international partners include organizations affiliated with the World Bank and global development agencies active in agriculture and rural development. These organizations help NABARD by advising and providing monetary support for the improvement of the population in rural areas and by optimizing the agricultural process.