Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) released NCB Recruitment 2020 recently. Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), Ministry of Home Affairs is inviting Online Application Forms to fill up 101 existing Job Vacancies of Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) purely on Deputation Basis. Candidates are eligible and willing to be a part of narcoticsindia.nic.in Recruitment 2020 can Apply through Offline mode from 07th August 2020. The Last Date to apply for Job Vacancies in Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2020 is 18th September 2020 Also, Know more about NCB Recruitment 2020 in the following sections of this page.
NCB Recruitment 2020 – 101 Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)
Thinking of how to join the NCB Department Vacancy 2020?? Candidates who are thinking about how to become a narcotics officer of India, here is an answer. Narcotics Control Bureau application form Available below. HURRY UP!! Check Latest NCB Recruitment 2020-21 Notification to fill up Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Job Vacancies. Download the application form and send the duly filled application to the postal address mentioned below. Read further to know eligibility details about NCB India Recruitment 2020.
Narcotic Officer Jobs in NCB Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Narcotics Control Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Commission||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Post Name||Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)|
|Number of Vacancies||101|
|Jobs Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Application Starting date||07th August 2020|
|Last Date||18th September 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
Narcotics Department Vacancy 2020
|Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)||101|
Eligibility Criteria for NCB Recruitment 2020
To submit an application for the Narcotic Control Bureau Recruitment 2020 for Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Examination, you should satisfy the eligibility conditions. Educational Qualification and Age Limits required to apply for each Narcotic Control Bureau Recruitment given in detail in the NCB Official Notification PDF.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board
- Must have 02 years experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection in intelligence there to
- 01-year experience in the investigation of criminal offenses or economic offenses.
<< Also Check: CCL Recruitment – 1565 Openings>>
Age Limit for 101 Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Job Vacancies in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Recruitment 2020 is as follows,
- Upper Age Limit: 56 Years.
Period of Deputation:
- Not Exceeding 03 Years
- Extendable up to 07 years based on performance
Narcotics Control Bureau Salary
- Level 7 of Pay Matrix – Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month + GP of Rs.4,200/- pm
- Check the Official Notification given below
- Written Examination/Interview
<< Also Check: PNB Recruitment – 535 Openings>>
- Enforcement of Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- collection & Development of Intelligence, investigation, Search, Seizure, and arrest (including financial investigation)
- Initiating Trail in Courts
- Initiating action Under PITNDPS Act.
- Coordination with other drug law enforcement agencies.
- Any Other Duties as assigned or allocated by superior officers.
- Attending Trial in Courts.
- Identification and destruction of illicit opium and cannabis cultivation.
- Demand Reduction Activities.
- Training of Officers or Personnel of other drug law enforcement agencies.
NCB Recruitment 2020 Application Steps @ narcoticsindia.nic.in
In this section, you will find Step by step process of submitting the NCB Exam Application form @ narcoticsindia.nic.in. Most of the candidates may face difficulties to understand the NCB Exam Application process. So, here we have provided simple steps. Check out the Narcotics Control Bureau Notification 2020 PDF carefully for mandatory instructions and Application dates.
NCB Recruitment 2020-20 Apply Offline Steps
- Firstly, click on the NCB Recruitment 2020-20 Application Form provided below.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in Narcotics Junior Junior Intelligence Officer (NCB) Application Form.
- Paste your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Attach Xerox Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee.
- Finally, post the Application form to the postal address provided below.
Deputy Director (Admn).
Narcotics Control Bureau, Wst Block No.1,
Wing No.5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
NCB India Recruitment 2020 – Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2020
|Advertisement Date||07th August 2020|
|Narcotics Control Bureau Starting Date to submit application||07th August 2020|
|Last Date to submit application||18th September 2020|
Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
Census of India Recruitment – Apply 389 Vacancy
BIS Recruitment – Apply 171 Vacancy
NHPC Recruitment – Apply 86 Vacancy
About Narcotics Control Board (NCB):
The Narcotics Control Board (NCB) was created on March 17, 1986. The NCB headquarters are located in NewDelhi. The main objective of the NCB is to combat drug trafficking and the abuse of illegal substances. The Office of Narcotics Control is an Indian intelligence agency affiliated with the Ministry of the interior. NCB also oversees the trafficking activities of Indian people with foreign traffickers. Each year, the BCN publishes recruitment Notifications to fill several positions. Recently, the Narcotics Control Board issued the NCB 2020 Recruitment Notification. This advertisement is to fill 15 vacancies based on delegation. Candidates wishing to apply for a job at NCB can apply for the Recruitment of the Office of Control of Narcotic Drugs 2020 no later than 12/16/2020. Applicants should read the detailed Notice of Narcotic Recruitment of 2020 available on the NCB website at www.narcoticsindia.nic.in for more details.