- 1 Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Vacancies in Naval Command Visakhapatnam
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for ENC Recruitment 2015
- 4 Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment Details
- 5 Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015 Admit Card
- 6 Eastern Naval Command Results 2015
- 7 Download Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015 Notification
Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015 Notification was recently released in the month of July. Eastern Naval Command, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam is inviting Applications from eligible candidates for 219 Superintendent and Store keeper posts. Aspirants who are dreaming to join Indian Navy may use this Eastern Naval Command Recruitment. Interested eligible candidates may apply for Superintendent & Store Keeper jobs in Navy. Interested candidates have apply in prescribed format for Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment on or before the 31st August 2015.
The Eastern Naval Command of the Indian Navy is one of its three major formations. It is head quartered in Visakhapatnam. The Indian Navy is a well balanced & cohesive 3 dimensional force, capable of operating on, above and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Navy. Every year Eastern Naval Command releases recruitment notifications to select eligible candidates for the available vacancies in various departments under Indian Navy. Most of our Indians also put interest to join Indian Navy. So this Eastern Naval Command Recruitment is the great opportunity for the candidates looking for Latest jobs in Indian Navy.
Candidates can download The Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015 Application from official website of Eastern Naval Command. The interested and eligible candidates have to apply in prescribed format on or before 30/08/2015. Please read the complete Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015 Notification before applying. The eligibility conditions, age limit, selection process, application process, etc. are given below.
Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam has released this recruitment notification to recruit candidates for 219 Superintendent and Store keeper posts under different categories. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for each post. Please refer below table for post wise vacancies released under Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015 Notification.
|Name of the Post||Category|
Eligibility Criteria for ENC Recruitment 2015
The Candidates applying for Various jobs in Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015 Notification.
- For Superintendent: Candidate should possess Bachelors Degree in any Discipline from recognized university with basic computer knowledge.
- For Store Keeper: Candidate should possess 10+2 or its equivalent from recognised board with one year experience in inventory related stores.
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below age limits as on 31/08/2015
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Name of the Organization: Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam.
Name of the Post: Superintend and Store keeper.
No of posts: 219.
Official Website: indiannavy.nic.in
- Written test.
- For Superintendent (Store): Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
- For Store Keeper: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
Last date for Receipt application: 31/08/2015
Eastern Naval Command recruitment 2015 application form:
Candidates can download the Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015 application form and Official notification from official site www.irfc-nausena.nic.in.
How to apply?
- Log on to official site indiannavy.nic.in
- Download the Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015 application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details
- The application form along with supported documents to be sent to the below address.
The material superintendent, material organization,
Kancharapalem post, 9 irsd area (nau shakti nagar),
Visakhapatnam – 530008 , Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates who have applied for Eastern Naval Command Recruitment are eligible to download the Indian Navy Admit Card. You can download the admit card from the official website www.indianNavy.nic.in. The releasing dates and other information about admit cards will be updated in our website.
The candidates who have attended the Eastern Naval Command recruitment will get the result whether qualified or not. The result will be announced in the Official Website of Indian Navy. The releasing dates of Indian Navy ranks or results will be updated here. So keep visiting our website regularly.