Indian Coastal Guard Recruitment 2019
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Navik GD Vacancies. Recent Job Notification regarding the Indian Coast guard Job is released. Male Indian Nationals having an essential educational qualification and outstanding sports personnel of National level are required for the General Duty posts. Candidates looking for Coast Guard Jobs can apply for this post and get careers in an Armed Force of the Union. Coast Guard Jobs 2019 Application form for the Navik post will be available from 26th August 2019.
Applicants should get qualified in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination. Selected candidates will be placed anywhere across India. closing date of the Online Application is 01st September 2019. Hence it’s a pride to work in Indian Coast Guard so all the Indians can use this job opportunity of Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2019. Thus, the candidates are requested to check out the below page for further information.
Recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Navik(GD) 2019 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty)|
|Starting Date to Register||26th August 2019|
|Last Date to Register||01st September 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Navy Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of. Vacancies|
|Navik (General Duty)||Various (01/2020 Batch)|
Eligibility Criteria for joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Recruitment 2019
- Passed 10th, 12th (Maths, Physics) minimum with 50% marks from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government.
- Essential – Outstanding Sports personnel National level who have obtained 1st/2nd/3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- Kindly refer to Official Notification of Indian Coast guard Recruitment 2019.
Indian Coast guard Salary:
Aspirants selected for Indian Coast guard Recruitment will get a good salary based on the pay matrix level – 3 with dearness and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Rs. 21,700/-
Navy Post Guard Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test(PFT)
- Medical Fitness Examination
How to Apply Online for Navik Coastal Jobs in India 2019?
- Check the detailed information in the notification pdf.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- A page opens as an application format and fills it carefully.
- Fill the exact percentage of 10th score.
- Entering the mobile number, E-mail id of the applying candidate is mandatory.
- There is a choice of choosing only One center for Examination.
- The candidates can choose the center of the specific state to which the candidate belongs to.
- Recheck the particulars and chosen lists.
- After all the process hit on to the “Submit” button.
- Lastly, take a print out of the application for further use.
Important Dates for Coast Guard Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||26th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||01st September 2019 (till 5.00 PM)|
Important Links for Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here (Available from 26th August 2019)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission association that behaviors real all year activities adrift. Albeit moderately little, it offers a wide scope of undertaking abilities for both surface and air tasks. Each Coast Guard region has at least one Coast Guard posts. Likewise, there are Coast Guard Air Stations (CGAS) and Airlocked Enclaves (CGAE) for air tasks from different areas along the coast.
For amazing bearing and control, the ocean zones of India are isolated into five Coast Guard regions, to be explicit Northwest, West, East, Northeast and Andaman and Nicobar, the relating common focal station being arranged at Gandhinagar, Mumbai, and Chennai. , Kolkata and Port Blair. The Coast Guard territories are told by authorities of the situation of Inspector General. The regions are isolated into twelve Coast Guard areas, one for all of the nine ocean side states of the terrain, two in the Andaman and Nicobar regions, and one in the Kavaratti, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands.
Other Important Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||397 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|AIIMS Recruitment||451+ – Stenographer, Cashier, Storekeeper cum Clerk & Others||[15-12-2019]|
|Air India Recruitment||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|AASL Recruitment||119 – Supervisor, Sr Trainee & Others||[13-11-2019]|
|SSB Recruitment||356 – Sub Inspectors (SI) & Constable Gd||[15-10-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment||Various – Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|AIESL Recruitment||195 – AME, Utility Hand & Other||[30-08-2019]|
|BECIL Recruitment||2883 – JE, Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower & Other||[21-08-2019]|
|THDC Recruitment||75 – ITI Trade Apprentice||[20-08-2019]|
|NHAI Recruitment||46 – Assistant Manager & Others||[20-08-2019]|