Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Notification Released for 25 Assistant Commandant (SRD) Posts. The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male candidates for the General Duty branch as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). Moreover, the board will only receive the applications through Online Mode only. The Online Application link will get activated from 21st December 2020 to 27th December 2020. From here you will get to know about the eligibility details, salary structure, and other important information.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Indian Coast Guard invites ‘online’ application for SC, ST, and OBC category only. To fill up the “Online” application, the candidates need to log on to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Get the direct apply online link from the below section. Before applying for the posts, candidates should check the eligibility details.
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Name of Post||Assistant Commandant (SRD)|
|Starting date of application||21st December 2020|
|Closing date of application||27th December 2020|
|Job Category||Navy Jobs|
|Application process||Online Mode|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020 Details
- Asst Commandant (SRD) – 02/2021 Batch – 25
Eligibility Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Assistant Commandant (SRD) Jobs candidates must undergo the eligibility details. So, before applying for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment go through this article completely.
- Aspirants must have passed 10th/ Equivalent from a recognized board or university. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
- Minimum 60% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD).
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 22 Years
- Written Examination
- PFT (Physical Fitness Test)
- Medical Examination
- PET – Height: Minimum 157 Cm
- Chest: Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
- Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable
- EyeSight: 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass, 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
Pay Scale Details:
- Starting Basic Pay Scale for Assistant Commandant (SRD) is Rs. 56100/-
- Aspirants must check with the official notification to get the application fee details.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020?
- Click on the Indian Coast Guard Notification pdf and download it.
- After that, click on the apply online link.
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- In that, tap on the advertisement that reads “Assistant Commandant (SRD)”
- Select the post that you have to apply for.
- Enter the needed details on the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents and the recent passport size photograph.
- Tap on the Declaration option before submitting the application form.
- Recheck the details entered in the Indian Coast Guard Application Form.
- Finally, send the application form before 27th December 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||21st December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||27th December 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
Apply for 139 vacancies in Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment
Apply for 548 vacancies in AAI Recruitment
Apply for 95 vacancies in CCI Recruitment
Apply for 60 vacancies in Exim Bank Recruitment
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission association that behaviors real all year activities adrift. Albeit moderately little, it offers a wide scope of undertaking abilities for both surface and air tasks. Each Coast Guard region has at least one Coast Guard post. Likewise, there are Coast Guard Air Stations (CGAS) and Airlocked Enclaves (CGAE) for air tasks from different areas along the coast.
For amazing bearing and control, the ocean zones of India are isolated into five Coast Guard regions. To be explicit Northwest, West, East, Northeast, and Andaman & Nicobar. The relating common focal station is at Gandhinagar, Mumbai, and Chennai. , Kolkata and Port Blair. The regions are divided into twelve Coast Guard areas, one for all of the nine ocean side states of the terrain, two in the Andaman and Nicobar regions, and one in the Kavaratti, Lakshadweep, and Minicoy Islands.