Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male /female. Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 has Various Vacancies for Assistant Commandant Posts in Various branches. Interested Candidates can apply Join Indian Coast Guard on this page. Last Date to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Notification 2019 will be updated soon.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for this Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019 on this page. Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from on this page to 1700 hrs for the post of Assistant Commandant. This is one of the great opportunity for those who are looking forward to serving the country through the Indian Armed Force. They will get a secured job with a very good pay scale.
Before applying for the job, the applicants should know about the details of Indian Coast Gaurd Recruitment 2019 important links, important dates, official Website, official Notification, prescribed age limit, selection process, and others. Applicants can find everything in the below article. Check with the article and apply for the Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commandant|
|Starting date to apply||Updated Soon|
|Closing date to apply||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Navy Jobs|
|Application Fee||Not Required|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard 2019 Recruitment
Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)
Age Limit and Gender:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Gender|
Born between 01
Jul 1994 to 30 Jun
1998 (Both dates
Born between 01
Jul 1994 to 30 Jun
1998 (Both dates
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)
Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun
2000 (Both dates
Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun
1998 (Both dates
- The upper age limit of OBC/SC & ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules in vogue.
- Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate for SC/ST candidates,NCC‘C’ (A grade) holders, Sportsperson of the National level (Inter-State & above) and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment reserves the right to fix the cut off percentage for the issue of PSB call-up letters.
- Candidates who have not completed their Law Degree (i.e.appearing candidates) need not apply, their application will not be accepted.
|Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch||Not Specified||56100/- Level -10|
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019:
- Preliminary Examination
- Personality Test
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
Documents needed for the application process:
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the Xth class passing certificate. Any mismatch in name & date of birth in the application is liable for rejection.
- Indicate exact percentage of XII the and Graduation marks up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through the personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application / E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
- Check with the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Select the advertisement for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Assistant Commandant – 02 /2019 Batch.
- Select any one post to be applied from any one of the followings:-
- Asst. Commandant General Duty(Male).
- Asst.Commandant General Duty (SSA, Women).
- Asst. Commandant Commercial Pilot License(CPL)(SSA)both Male and Female.
- Asst. Commandant (Law)both Male and Female
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (All-Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- The candidate has to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of the e-admit card. Applicants are to take print out of the E-admit card through URLhttp://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 09 Dec 2019 onwards.
- Candidates are required to bring 02 copies of system generated E – Admit card having allotted roll number with a recent identical photograph with blue background (not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment center.
Important dates of Indian Coast Guard Careers 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Important Links
|Detail Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Join Indian Coast Guard Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
About Indian Coast Guard:
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization that conducts actual year-round operations at sea. Although relatively small, it offers a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. The organization is led by the Director General of the Indian Coast Guard (DGICG), who exercises overall command and oversight at the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ), located in New Delhi. At the CGHQ, he is assisted by four Deputy Directors General, who has the rank of Inspector General and other senior officials who head several staff divisions.
For effective command and control, the maritime areas of India are divided into five Coast Guard regions, namely Northwest, West, East, Northeast and Andaman and Nicobar, the corresponding regional headquarters being located at Gandhinagar, Mumbai, and Chennai. , Kolkata and Port Blair. The Coast Guard regions are commanded by officers of the rank of Inspector General. The regions are divided into twelve Coast Guard districts, one for each of the nine coastal states of the continent, two in the Andaman and Nicobar regions, and one in the Kavaratti, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands. Each Coast Guard district has one or more Coast Guard posts. In addition, there are Coast Guard Air Stations (CGAS) and Airlocked Enclaves (CGAE) for air operations from various locations along the coast.