Latest Recruitment in Indian Navy: Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 Notification recently circulated for Indian Navy Officer Jobs (Unmarried Male) Naval Armament Inspection Cadre. Indian Navy released this advertisement to fill the Permanent Commissioned Officer jobs vacancies on 19th November 2016. Interested aspirants can apply through Online and Offline. The Online application for Indian Navy NAIC Officer jobs starts from 19th November 2016. The Last date for filling the Online application will be on 9th December 2016. The deadline to submit the receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form will be on 19th December 2016. – www.indiannavy.nic.in
New Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Recruitment 2016-17
Nausena Bharti 2016-17 – Indian Navy NAIC Officer jobs
|Organization||Indian Navy, Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)|
|Post Name||Permanent Commissioned Officer (Unmarried Male)|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Job Category||Navy jobs|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Recruitment 2016 of Permanent Commissioned Officer Jobs Details has tabulated above. The Aspirants can get all the Latest News about State Government employment and Central Govt jobs in Employment News page of recruitment.guru website. Go through details about the recruitment of Nausena Bharti of NAIC Permanent Commissioned Officer jobs.
Indian Navy Officer Jobs Notification 2016-17 @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
Aspirants who are waiting eagerly for Recruitment in Indian Navy Jobs can utilize this Indian Navy NAIC Officer Recruitment 2016-17. Interested candidates can go through the below given information about recruitment drive of Indian Navy, Permanent Commissioned Officer in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre. Before initiating the application process aspirants should verify the eligibility Indian Navy requirements. If satisfied those conditions anyone can apply for NAIC Indian Navy Officer Jobs. For more details about this Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment Notification, you can also check the advertisement in Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Nausena Bharti of NAIC Permanent Commissioned Officer jobs – Indian Navy Jobs
Latest Indian Navy Lieutenant Jobs
Here we provided complete information about Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are interested in applying for these Indian Navy Officer Entry Jobs have to follow below details which are given from Newly released Officer Recruitment Notification. Therefore for more information about Indian Navy Recruitment, i.e., Indian Navy Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Indian Navy Officer Jobs Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below. The Work aspirants can also get other latest updates on Government Jobs through Latest Government job Vacancies Webpage of recruitment.guru website.
Vacancy in Indian Navy Jobs – Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment
The Indian Navy Vacancy is tabulated in above table which is given in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Jobs Notification. Refer Indian Navy Recruitment of Officer job Notification given below.
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria – Nausena Bharti of NAIC Officer jobs
Candidates must verify below given eligibility of Indian Navy requirements to apply for Permanent Commissioned Officer jobs in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre. The Eligibility conditions provided below are from the released official Notification. The Age limit and Educational Qualification comes under the Indian Navy jobs eligibility requirements.
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Recruitment Eligibility
The Work candidates applying for Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Jobs must attain below given age limit:
- Minimum: 19 ½ years.
- Maximum: 25 years.
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Lieutenant Recruitment
Aspirants participated in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Recruitment must possess below given qualification:
- Must Be Passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering
- Scored with minimum 60% aggregate marks for Indian Navy Officer Jobs.
- Refer Nausena Bharti of NAIC Officer jobs Notification regarding any doubts in Indian Navy Requirements.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 – Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Jobs
The Job seekers of Nausena Bharti of NAIC Permanent Commissioned Officer jobs for fee details check below given Notification.
Indian Navy Lieutenant Recruitment Selection
The Individuals who take part in Indian Navy NAIC Officer Recruitment will undergo selection through the following procedure:
- Based On Education Qualification, Service Selection Board (SSB) calls for the interview for shortlisted persons.
- Interview scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam.
- Interview: Stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days).
- Stage I: Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion Tests.
- Stage II: Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview.
- Medical examination (approx 3-5 days) to recruit Indian Navy Officer Jobs.
The Jobholders who placed in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Recruitment will get salary as follows:
- Sub Lieutenant: PB-3 Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-, MSP of Rs. 6000/-.
- Lieutenant: PB-3 Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 6100, MSP of Rs. 6000/-.
- Lieutenant CDR: PB-3 Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 6600, MSP of Rs. 6000/-.
- Commander: PB-4 Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000 with Grade pay of Rs. 8000, MSP of Rs. 6000/-.
Indian Navy Online form – Indian Navy NAIC Officer Recruitment
Indian Navy Commander Jobs
The Indian Navy Application form for Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Jobs released under Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 is given here. Interested candidates have to apply for Indian Navy NAIC Officer jobs before the due date. Therefore, Click on the Indian Navy NAIC Officer Recruitment Online application link. Fill the form and Submit the Online Application. Finally, to complete the applying process send the receipt of Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Jobs application. Follow the Indian Navy Officer Jobs Apply steps to participate in Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment.
How to apply for Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2016-17 ?
Nausena Bharti of NAIC Permanent Commissioned Officer jobs Apply Steps
- Initially, Go to GPSSB Official website www.indiannavy.nic.in OR
- Directly download the Notification given below.
- Read Notification for instructions and requirements needed to apply for Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Jobs.
- Upload the scanned copies of Photographs, Signature.
- Fill the application form carefully without mistakes.
- Therefore, Submit the Indian Navy Recruitment application form.
- Take printouts of the Indian Navy NAIC Officer jobs application for future reference.
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Recruitment Online Application Link
Apply Online Link for Indian Navy NAIC Officer jobs
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Jobs Dates – Indian Navy Lieutenant Jobs
|Starting date to apply Online for Indian Navy Officer Entry Jobs||19th November 2016|
|Closing date for Nausena Bharti of NAIC Officer Jobs Online Application||9th December 2016|
|The Last date for submission of receipt of Indian Navy Lieutenant jobs hard copies to Naval HeadQuarters||19th December 2016|
|Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Jobs Interview Scheduled Dates||December 2016 to March 2017|
Download Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Jobs Official Notification PDF
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Recruitment of Indian Navy Lieutenant, Commander Jobs are released in below given website link:
Follow our website for any latest updates or changes in the recruitment of Indian Navy Officer Jobs