- 1 Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Indian Navy Vacancy Details – Navy Jobs
- 3 Eligibility Criteria Required to Join Indian Navy
- 4 Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Indian Navy Admit Card 2015
- 6 Indian Navy Results 2015
Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released recently in the month of October 2015 for the Course Commencing from June 2016. Indian Navy is inviting Applications from unmarried Men and Women candidates for the vacancies of Permanent Commission Officer (PC) and Short Service Commission Officer (SSC) in Education Branch, Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC), and Logistics Branches of the Indian Navy. Aspirants looking for the Latest Defence Jobs in India may use this Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 Notification for Officers. The interested eligible Male Candidates may Join Indian Navy by applying to these SSC Officer and PC Officer Jobs in Indian Navy. Online Registration for Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2015 is available from 24th October 2015 at the Official Website.
The Indian Navy is a well balanced & cohesive 3-dimensional force, capable of operating on, above and under the surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Navy. Most of our Indians put interest to join Indian Navy because of its Benefits available to its Staff. Especially B.Tech and B.E students put more interest to Join Indian Navy in safeguarding our national interests. So this Indian Navy Officers Recruitment is the great opportunity for the Students who have completed Engineering. Interested Eligible Graduates may apply for these Indian Navy Jobs on or before the last date. Last Date to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 is 14th November 2015.
Nausena Bharti, Indian Navy is inviting Applications from the Eligible Unmarried Candidates for the Posts of Permanent Commissioned Officer and Short Service Commission Officer. Interested Candidates can check Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification in our recruitment.guru website. You can also get the Indian Navy Notification from the Official website. The Indian Navy Official website where you can get the Online Application and Notification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates need to send the Hard Copy of the Application on or before 24th November 2015. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc of Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2015 are available below.
Indian Navy has released the recruitment notification to fill Short Service Commission Officer and Permanent Commission Officer Vacancies in various Branches. Here you can check the Officer Vacancies available in various Branches of Indian Navy. Refer below table for PC and SSC Officer vacancies released under Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2015.
Name of the Post: Permanent Commission (PC) Officer / Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer.
|S.No||Branch Name||Type of Commission||Gender|
|3.||Logistics||SSC||Male & Female|
The Candidates applying for PC and SSC Officer Jobs in Indian Navy should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility Requirements given on our website are as per the Eligibility Conditions given in Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment
- For PC (Education): Candidates who Possess M.Sc in Maths / Physics / Chemistry or MA in (English or Hindi) or MCA with the minimum of 50% marks or BE/B.Tech in Relevant Discipline with the minimum of 60% Marks are Eligible to Apply for Indian Navy PC Officers Recruitment.
- For PC (NAIC): Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical, Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with 60% Marks.
- For SSC( Logistics): Candidates should possess B.E/B. Tech in any discipline with first class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc /B.Com/B.Sc(IT) with first class or MCA/MSC(IT) with First Class.
Age Limit for Indian Navy PC Officers Recruitment
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2015 should attain below Age limits.
For PC (Education):
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 26 years.
For PC (NAIC) & SSC (Log):
- Minimum Age: 19 1/2 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Name of the Post: Short Service Commission Officer / Permanent Commission Officer.
Mode of application: Online.
Training Location: Ezhimala, Kerala.
- SSB stage I and stage II test.
- Medical Test.
- Starting date for filling online application: 24/10/2015.
- Last date for online application: 14/11/2015.
- Last date for submission of application: 24/11/2015.
- Training is scheduled to commence in June 2016 at Ezhimala.
Indian Navy Online Form
Application form for these navy jobs released under Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2015 is available at the official site from 24/10/2015 to 14/11/2015. Candidates need to send the Hard Copy of the Application along with the Self attested copies of the 10th & 12th class certificates and other Marks Sheets through Ordinary Post on or before 24/11/2015.
Instructions to Apply Online
- Log on to the Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the link for PC and SSC Officers Recruitment.
- Read all the Instructions.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill the Application with the complete Details.
- Submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application.
- Send the Hard Copy of the Application to the below Address.
Post-Box No. 04,
R K Puram Main PO,
New Delhi – 110 066 a.
To Apply Online for Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2015, click on below link
Candidates who have applied for Indian Navy Officers Recruitment are eligible to download the Indian Navy Admit Cards. You can download the admit card from the official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. The Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards releasing dates and other information about admit cards will be updated in our website.
The candidates who have attended Exam for the Indian Navy Officers recruitment will get the result whether qualified or not. The result will be announced in the Official Website of Indian Navy. The releasing dates of Indian Navy ranks or results will be updated here. So keep visiting our website regularly for more updates regarding Indian Navy Results.