- 1 Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
- 3 Vacancy Details of Navy Recruitment 2015 – Navy Jobs
- 4 Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards for Nausena Bharthi Recruitment
- 6 Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 Results
- 7 Download Indian Navy Short Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 Notification was released in the month of September. Indian Navy has released this notification to fill the vacancies of Pilot/ Observer posts. Candidates who are searching for Indian Navy Jobs may apply for these posts released under Indian Navy Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for any of these posts on or before the last date. The notification for Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 is available in our site. The closing date of online application is 12th October 2015.
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. It consists of three commands such as Western Naval Command, Eastern Naval command and Southern Naval Command each under the control of a Flag officer Commanding-in-chief. Indian Navy conducts recruitment for various posts in the naval department annually. Recently it has announced notification for short service commission officers released under Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015. Candidates who wish to join India Navy can apply to these posts before the completion of last date.
Nausena Bharti is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancies in SSC Officers as Pilot or Observer posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for these Defence Jobs can check the Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 notification. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these jobs released under Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2015 before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for more details regarding the recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details , Educational qualification, Age limit of Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
The candidates who are willing to apply for these Naval jobs under Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 should met the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given in our site is as per the given Indian Navy Notification.
Candidates applying for these pilot or observer jobs in Short Service Commission released under Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 should met the below age limit.
- Minimum age : 19 years.
- For General candidates, maximum age : 24 years.
- For CPL Holders, maximum age : 25 years.
- Candidates must have completed BE / B.tech degree in any disciple with Physics and Maths at 12th standard.
- Candidates must have minimum 60% in BE/ B.tech for pilot entry and 55% for observer entry.
- CPL candidates must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
Navy Department has released notification for short service commission officer jobs through Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of the recruitment in different entries. The table given below shows the Navy jobs according to the gender.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||Gender|
|2.||Observer||Men & Women|
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Name of the Post: Pilot/ Observer.
Mode of application: Online.
Training Location: Ezhimala, Kerala.
For Pilot post
- PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test).
- Aviation Medical Examination.
For Observer post
- Aviation Medical Examination.
- Starting date for filling online application : 12/09/2015.
- Last date for online application : 02/10/2015.
- Last date for submission of online application : 12/10/2015.
- Training is scheduled to commence in June 2016 at Ezhimala.
Candidates applying for these pilot or observer posts should undergo probation for a period of 2 years.
Application form for these Indian navy jobs released under Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 is available in the official site. Kindly fill the form for the relevant post and send it to the given address before the due date. The e-application form will be available in the site from 12/09/2015 to 02/10/2015.
How to apply:
Candidates applying for these Pilot or Observer jobs released under Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps for applying online.
- Logon to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Read carefully the notification before applying online to the given posts.
- Click on Apply Online for Officer Entry tab.
- Click on apply now tab of relevant post.
- Fill the form in the given format.
- Take 2 printouts of application form.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the form to the given address along with given documents before the last date.
Post Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
New Delhi – 110 023.
Admit Cards for Nausena Bharthi Recruitment
After the closing date of online application, Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 Admit cards are available in the official website. Candidates should login to the official website with their unique registration number and download the admit cards of Indian Navy recruitment 2015 using the given link. Candidates who have sent their application form before the due date are only eligible to get the hall tickets. Admit cards of Nausena Bharthi Recruitment will be available few days before the written exam.
After the recruitment process has completed, Indian Navy will release the results of Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for Short Service Commission Officers as pilot or observer posts should check the official website for results. The complete details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.