Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme – 34 Vacancies. Apply Online for Indian Navy Jobs @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in (OR) www.indiannavy.nic.in. The online application will start from 06th October 2020. Only unmarried male candidates should apply for these jobs and join Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The closing date to submit your application forms is 20th October 2020.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme
Selected candidates will get promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time, and medical condition. Know more about eligibility, pay & allowances & Other details below. Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website.
Overview of Indian Navy Jobs 2020-21
|10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION)|
|Name of the Board||Join Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Name of the Post||10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Jobs Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th October 2020|
|Job Location||Kannur, Kerala|
|Official Website||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in (OR) www.indiannavy.nic.in|
Who can apply for 34 Vacancies of 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme?
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./B.Tech) exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2020 Details
|10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) – Jan 2021|
|Name of the Branch||Number of Vacancies|
|Executive & Technical Branch||29|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Entry Scheme – Jan 2021
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- Born between 02nd July 2001 and 01st January 2004 (both dates inclusive)
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Salary details:
- Admissible pay and allowances are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can check the application fee details on the Indian Navy Notification 2020
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Recruitment for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2020 is as follows,
- Shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2020
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for Unmarried Males?
- At first, download the official notification pdf given below.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Ensure your eligibility
- Now, click on Apply Online Link
- An application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the application form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your application process.
Indian Navy, Ezhimala, Kerala 670310
Important Links – Recruitment for Indian Navy 2020-21
|Starting Date to apply online||06th October 2020|
|Last Date to apply online||20th October 2020|
Important Links for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020-21
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy 2020 Recruitment
Indian Navy has recently sent great news for the aspirants interested to Join the Indian Navy. Like every year, this year also the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Board is here to recruit candidates for various Posts such as Trade Apprentice, ATC, Pilot, observer, etc. Therefore, aspirants who are forward to Join Indian Navy Jobs 2020 can start downloading the official notification on this page. Also, go through this article thoroughly to get eligibility criteria details required to be a part of Indian Navy Careers 2020.
After that, all the eligible applicants can apply for the available posts at the Indian Navy for the Indian Navy Vacancies 2020-20. Furthermore, the selected aspirants @ joinindiannavy.gov.in will get good pay and a great career to pursue as well. Additionally, the Indian Navy Jobs Online Application Link is given below for the contenders to apply. To join the Indian Navy apply for the Indian Navy Careers 2020-20 Notification.
About Indian Navy
Firstly, the Indian Navy is been serving India for the past 405 years. The Indian Navy traces its origins back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. However, in 1793, the East India Company established its rule over the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy was titled as her Majesty’s Indian Navy and the father of Indian Navy is Shivaji Maharaj. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to the Indian Navy.
Furthermore, the primary objective of the Indian navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people, or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace. Through joint exercises, goodwill visits, and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, the Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations.
Who can apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2020?
All Candidates who have passed 9th, 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech, B. Com, BCA, B. Sc, M. Sc, MCA, ME, M. Tech, MBA, LLB, M. com, ComPed, Diploma in Engineering, BA, BBA, BBM, B. Architecture can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 as per their qualification.
More Information about Indian Navy 2020
Many of the aspirants are eagerly willing to join Indian Navy. Therefore, each year our Indian Navy invites the applications every year. However, Even this year also it will conduct drives for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. And our Indian Navy is in search of talented and dedicated individuals for Indian Navy Jobs 2017. Therefore, contenders who have a keen desire to work in the Indian Navy can apply on or before the last dates for the respective job roles and check out the latest Employment News for new updates. Additionally, selected participants for the Indian Navy Careers 2017 will surely have a challenging and bright future.
Why Visit Recruitment.Guru website for Indian Navy Careers 2020
First of all, On our website www.recruitment.guru, you will find a complete guide starting from the dates of the job notification release date to the Admit card, Answer key, Cut off, and results based on the boards. Therefore, it will really helpful for the individuals looking forward to work in their desired jobs. And also, we provide the required eligibility criteria for the candidates applying. Furthermore, just by registering on our site, you will get daily updates regarding job notification so that you can check out on the latest Sarkari Naukri and other jobs. Moreover, stay tuned to this page to get the latest Indian Navy Jobs and Indian Navy admit card, etc as soon as it is released by the Indian Navy Recruitment board.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2020
- Click on the Indian Navy Notification 2020 Online Application Form Provided below
- Fill all the details asked in the Indian Navy Online Application Form.
- Upload a Scanned Copy of your recent photograph.
- Attach Xerox Copies of necessary testimonials.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete the Indian Navy Application process.
- After Successful submission, take the print out of the Application form and Post it to the address provided below.