Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2022: Indian Navy has released a notification for 1400 Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. The online application will begin on 08th December 2022, and the last date for online application is 17th December 2022. Candidates can apply Online process hassle-free. Before using the jobs, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. Here we have provided the details of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 in a simplified manner. Candidates looking for Government Jobs in India can apply for this Indian Navy Notification 2022.
Join Indian Navy Notification 2022 | 1400 Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts
Candidates can read the official notification from the official notification link given below. The interested and eligible candidates who want to secure their future and work with a reputed organization like the Indian Navy must read the full article. This article covers the notification pdf, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, and much more regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. Candidates looking for Sarkari Jobs can apply for this recruitment.
Indian Navy Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Vacancy – 2022 | Overview
|Name of the Board||Join Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Name of the Post||Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts|
|Jobs Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||1400|
|Starting Date for Application Process||08th December 2022|
|Last Date to Application Process||17th December 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
Today’s Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2022
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Indian Navy Vacancy 2022 Details
|Branch/ Cadre Name||No of Posts|
|Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts||1400|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts Educational Qualification:
- As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed 12th Pass with Physics, Maths, and One of the Subject Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer from any of the recognized board or University.
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 Years
Indian Navy Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 12th Marks (4 Times of State Wise Vacancies will be called for PFT/ Written Test)
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Navy Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts Salary:
- 1st year- Rs. 30,000/- per month
- 2nd year- Rs. 33,000/- per month
- 3rd year- Rs. 36,500/- per month
- 4th year- Rs. 40,000/- per month
Indian Navy Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts Careers Application Fee:
- An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode.
- Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee.
How to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts Career 2022?
- First, visit the official website @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- And check for the Indian Navy Recruitment or Careers to which you will apply.
- Open Indian Army Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable), submit the application form before the last date (17th December 2022), and capture the Application form/acknowledgement number.
Important Dates for Join Indian Navy Agniveer- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Jobs 2022 Notification
|Starting Date to Application Process||08th December 2022|
|Last Date to Application Process||17th December 2022|
Important Links for Indian Navy Agniveer – Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts 2022
Firstly, the Indian Navy is been serving India for the past 405 years. The Indian Navy traces its origins back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. However, in 1793, the East India Company established its rule over the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy was titled her Majesty’s Indian Navy and the father of the Indian Navy is Shivaji Maharaj. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 19350 was renamed the Indian Navy.
Furthermore, the primary objective of the Indian navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people, or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace. Through joint exercises, goodwill visits, and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, the Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations.
More Information about Indian Navy 2022
Many of the aspirants are eagerly willing to join Indian Navy. Therefore, each year our Indian Navy invites applications every year. However, Even this year also it will conduct drives for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. And our Indian Navy is in search of talented and dedicated individuals for Indian Navy Jobs 2022. Therefore, contenders who have a keen desire to work in the Indian Navy can apply on or before the last dates for the respective job roles and check out the latest Employment News for new updates. Additionally, selected participants for the Indian Navy Careers 2022 will surely have a challenging and bright future. Continue Reading.
Why Visit Recruitment.Guru website for Indian Navy Careers 2022
First of all, On our website www. recruitment. guru, you will find a complete guide starting from the dates of the job notification release date to the Admit card, Answer key, Cut off, and results based on the boards. Therefore, it will really be helpful for the individuals looking forward to working in their desired jobs. And also, we provide the required eligibility criteria for the candidates applying. Furthermore, just by registering on our site, you will get daily updates regarding job notifications so that you can check out the latest Sarkari Naukri and other jobs. Moreover, stay tuned to this page to get the latest Indian Navy Jobs Indian Navy to admit card, etc as soon as it is released by the Indian Navy Recruitment board.
Sir/Mam I can apply this job
Sir,,my name is katem paron from arunachal Pradesh,im interested to do apply indian navy jobs..but my date of birth is 1993 there is relaxation in age….sir please refly..7005950630…
Itsi turist job……drimes is my navy….
Indian navy job is my driems….
My life and my dream navy
Hiii this is Manas pradhan
Call me sri 8886081026
Languages prodlam…..sir .I will understand try any languages
Hi sir my name is sivaramakrishna
Navy my dreem and life changing.
I need job.
My dream navy
I lone nay
Hello sir me bA Pdaha hua hu
Muja indian navy job karni ha meri mammy ka spna ha
Hello sir am soujanya..am completed btech in the year 2011..my date of birth is 22-01-1989.. Can I eligible to apply for these posts