Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 Notification
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 Notification has recently released in the month of November. Indian Navy had been published this advertisement to fill the vacancies of Sailor posts for Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR)-02/2016 Batch. Candidates who are searching for Indian Navy Jobs may apply for these posts released under Indian Navy Recruitment 2015. The notification of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment for the year 2015 is available on our site. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these Sailor jobs from 23rd November 2015 to 6th December 2015.
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive 3-dimensional force, capable of operating above, and on the surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. It consists of three commands such as Western Naval Command, Eastern Naval Command, and Southern Naval Command each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-chief. Indian Navy conducts recruitment for various posts in the naval department annually. Recently it has announced notification for SSR Course 2016 released under Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015. Candidates who wish to Join India Navy can apply to these posts before the completion of the last date.
Nausena Bharti is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits-02/2016 Batch. Applicants who are willing to apply for these Defence Jobs can check the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2015 notification. Eligible candidates can apply to these Sailor jobs released under Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruitment 2015 before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for more details regarding the recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these Naval jobs released under Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of the Biology/ Computer Science/ Chemistry subjects.
Candidates applying for these Sailor jobs released under Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 should meet the below age limit.
- Applicants must have born between 01 August 1995 to 31 July 1999.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Name of the Post: Sailor posts.
Mode of application: Online.
Training Location: INS Chilka.
Training Period: 22 weeks(Basic Training).
Selection Process: Candidates applying for Senior Secondary Course released under Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Fitness test.
- Medical test.
- Starting date for filling online application: 23/11/2015.
- Last date for online registration: 06/12/2015.
- Closing date for sending the receipt of application form: 13/12/2015.
- Last date for candidates of Northeast, J & K, Andaman & Nicobar, and Lakshadweep Islands: 20/12/2015.
Application form for these Indian Navy jobs released under Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 is available on the official site. Kindly fill the form for the relevant post and send it to the given address before the due date. The Online SSR application will be available on the site up to 13th December 2015.
- During Training period: Rs. 5,700/- per month.
- After Training period: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 2,000/- + MSP Rs. 2,000/- + DA.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these Sailor jobs released under Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps before applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online for the given posts.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Submit the application form before the due date.
- Send the duly filled form to the address mentioned in the notification before completion of the last date.
Documents to send along with the application form:
- Self-attested Matriculation Certificate.
- 10+2 Marks list.
- Domicile Certificate.
- NCC Certificate(if held).
Admit Cards of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of online application, Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 Admit cards are available on the official website during Mar/ April 2016. Candidates should login to the official website with their unique registration number and download the admit cards of Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 using the given link. The date, time, place of the test will be mentioned in the admit cards. Candidates who have sent their application form before the due date are only eligible to get the hall tickets. Admit cards of Nausena Bharti Recruitment will be available few days before the written exam.
Indian Navy Result 2015
After the recruitment process has completed, Indian Navy will release the results of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR) course as Sailors should check the official website for results. The complete details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.