Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification has released in the month of May. Indian Navy is inviting Applications from unmarried Male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches (submarine) of the Indian Navy. The interested eligible Male Candidates may apply for Executive Officer, Hydrography Officer and Submarine Technical Officer Posts in Navy. This is a good opportunity for the aspirants looking for Latest Defence Jobs in India. The online application will be available from 16/05/2015 at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Please read the complete official Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification before Applying. Candidates should satisfy the eligibility conditions of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Online Application and Indian Navy Recruitment notification will be available at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates who met all the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the official notification may apply on or before the last date 6th June 2015. The filled application form along with the relevant documents have to be sent to the Indian Navy on or before 16th June 2015. Duplicate applications will be rejected.
The Candidates applying for SSC (Executive & Technical) Posts in Indian Navy should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Candidates must have completed BE/B. Tech Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university in the following Specified Streams.
For Executive Branch
- Executive (GS/Hydro Cadre): BE/B. Tech (Any discipline)
Technical Branch( Submarine Specialization)
For Engineering Branch
- Industrial & Production
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace
- BS Marine Engg.
- Instrumentation & Control
- Automation & Robotics
- Industrial Engg. & Management
- Production Engg.
For Electrical Branch
- Power Engg
- Electronics & Communication
- Control System
- Power Electronics
Age Limit: The candidates whose age between 19½ and 25 years i.e. the candidate must be born between 02 Jan 1991 and on 01 Jul 1996 are eligible apply for this job.
- Minimum Age: 19½ years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) shortlists the candidates based on their performance in Degree course.
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Jul to Sep 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interviews through E-Mail or SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. The candidates who clears both Stage – I & Stage -II interview will undergo Medical Examination which lasts 3 to 5 hours.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
|Online Applications are available from||16/05/2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||06/06/2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Printed Application form||16/06/2015|
How to Apply
The interested eligible candidates have to first fill the online application form and filled application form has to be sent to the Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy).
Instructions to apply :
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on the Officer Entry button under the option Apply Online on the Home Page.
- Read complete Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification.
- Fill the online registration form.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Once the Application submitted no modifications will be allowed.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Send one copy of printed application form to be duly signed to the Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy).
Ministry of Defence (Navy).
Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO,
New Delhi – 110 021.
For More Details Please refer Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification