Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Good news for Engineers who want to join Indian Navy. Applications are invited for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch in General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service/Naval Architecture) and Permanent Commission in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) in the Indian Navy for June 2018 Course. So, candidates searching for Defence Jobs in India can apply for the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or from the link given below. The applicants must satisfy the eligibility conditions before applying to the Indian Navy Recruitment SSC Officer 2017. Go through this article to check more details of the selection process, physical standards, and other rules to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for Engineers.
Moreover, the Indian Naval Recruitment board is going to conduct the written test in various regions. So, check out the dates on which the exam will be conducted in your region and apply for the Indian Navy Jobs 2017. Shortlisted candidates should attend the SSB Interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Vishakapatnam. Selected individuals should work for a period of 12 years which can be extended further. Candidates selected for the SSC Recruitment in Indian Navy 2017 will get a pay scale as per their rank and according to the 7th Central Pay Commission. So, to know more details about the Indian Navy 2017 Vacancy read the below sections.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 @joinindiannavy.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Defecnce Jobs|
SSC Recruitment in Indian Navy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers applying for Indian Navy SSC Engineering Vacancy 2017 must have the eligibility criteria given below.
- BE/ BTech or in the final year of BE/ BTech.
Check the notification or read the below sections for more details regarding the educational qualifications, experience.
- Candidates should not have been born between 2nd July 1993 and 1st January 1999.
Applicants who are willing to apply for Indian Navy Technical Recruitment 2017 must take the following tests as the selection process.
- Intelligence Test.
- Discussion test.
- Psychological testing.
- Group testing.
- Applicants do not have to pay any fees.
Candidates who will be selected for Indian Navy Jobs 2017 will get a pay scale according to 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Sub Lieutenant: Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 110,700 per month.
- Lieutenant: Rs. 61,300 to Rs. 120,900 per month.
- Lieutenant Commander: Rs. 69,400 to Rs. 136,900 per month.
- Commander: Rs. 121,200 to Rs. 212,400 per month.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment SSC Officer 2017
Applicants who wish to apply for the above posts must follow the steps given below.
- Applicants first visit the Official Website i.e www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Go to Careers & Jobs.
- Click on become an officer and select your option.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Check if you have the eligibility.
- On the home page go to Apply Online.
- If you are a new user click on registration and fill all the details.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply online.
- Give the registration number
- Fill all the details in the application form like Name, Date of Birth and various other details.
- Keep a Print out of the filled application form for future reference.
The candidates who want to apply for the officer posts in Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 must have the following physical standards given below.
|Sl. No.||Branch|| Eye Sight|
Without Glasses With Glasses
|Height & Weight|
|Minimum height – 157 cm with|
|2||Technical (General Service)||6/24|
|Minimum height Male – 157 cm|
& Female – 152 cm with
- Application Starting Date: 5th August 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 25th August 2017.
- SSB Interview Date: Between November 2017 to March 2018.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|