- 1 Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Feb 2018 Batch
Unmarried Male Candidates have got a new notification from the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Notification for the Feb 2018 batch is released recently. Online applications from 10+2 candidates @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in before June 4, 2017, are acceptable. Get the information on Indian Navy Sailors SSR Recruitment 2017-18 from this page. Also, check the details of pay scale, eligibility, and other details of Indian Navy Sailors Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 01.2018 Batch on this page.
A new Indian Navy SSR Sailor Entry Vacancies Notification has been published for Indian Navy Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR). The Nausena Organization intends to hire skilled and hard working aspirants for 2018 Batch (SSR). So, it invites Online applications from unmarried male candidates for the enrolment as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR) – Feb 2018 Batch. However, the candidates who completely fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid by the Government of India should apply. So, candidates passed with the 10th/12th standard may use this Indian Navy Recruitment SSR Sailor Jobs opportunity. So, to know more details regarding Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017 just scroll down the page.
[Check latest Employment News Here]
Nausena Bharti – INS SSR 01/2018 Batch
The interested and willing job seekers should fill the Indian Navy SSR Application form @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and submit it before 4th June 2017. Additionally, the candidates should also check their age according to the rules of Navy services. So, before deciding to apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 01/2018 we suggest candidates read Indian the details available on this page. However, candidates can also get the information from the Indian Navy SSR 01/2018 Notification on this page. So, the appliers can acquire the entire information on Nausena Bharti Recruitment from this page.
[Stay Updated on Central Govt Jobs]
|INS Sailor SSR jobs|
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Sailors Senior Secondary Recruits|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Online application starts from||May 22, 2017|
|Last date to apply||June 4, 2017|
|Training Location||INS Chilka|
|Training Period||22 weeks in Basic training|
|Training course commences from||February 2018|
|Date of exam||September/ October 2017|
Educational qualification for INS SSR jobs:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science.
Age Limit for Nausena Bharti Sr. Secondary Sailor Recruits:
- Applicants should have been born on Feb 1, 1997, to Jan 31, 2001 (inclusive of dates}.
Indian Navy Sailors SSR Entry Jobs Salary/ Pay Scale:
- The candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.5700 per month in the training period.
- On completion of training, aspirants will get a pay band of Rs. 5200 to Rs.20,200/- plus grade pay of Rs.2000/- and other allowances.
Nausena Bharti Recruitment Application Fee:
The applicants should upload the application forms from the Common Service Centres (CSC) with a fixed fee of Rs.60/-.
Selection Process of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017:
- Written Test.
- Physical fitness test (PFT).
- Medical Test.
Important Dates of INS SSR Notification 2017:
- Online applications start from – May 22, 2017.
- Last date to apply online – June 4, 2017.
- Date of the written test – September/ October 2017.
- Training course commences from – February 2018.
- As per the official Indian Navy Recruitment Notification, the online applications are available from May 22nd to June 4th 2017.
- So, before applying, candidates should get ready with the matric certificate and 10+2 mark sheet.
- Firstly, register yourself for the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017-18 Feb 2018 batch with your e-Mail.
- Then Log in with the e-Mail and then click on the current opportunities.
- Click on the Apply button and fill in your details in the Indian Navy SSR application form.
- Moreover, upload the necessary documents, photographs, signature copies to the form.
- Then submit the form and complete the application fee payment of Rs.60/- through Common Service Centres.