Nausena Bharti Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs has released. Hence candidates who are willing to do work in Indian Navy may apply before 14th October 2016. Get the complete details of Indian Navy Permanent Commissioner Officer Jobs in our recruitment.guru site. Also, check the eligibility, selection process, application procedure, etc.
Indian Navy has released the notification for the unmarried men and women for course commencing June 2017. The Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 is issued to recruit the aspirants for the post of Permanent Commissioner and SSC Officer. This is the excellent opportunity for the aspirants who wish to do Navy Jobs. Hence interested candidates can apply to the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application is 14th October 2016. Go through the complete article to check the details of the Nausena Bharti Notification. Aspirants can also check the official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to know the details like eligibility, selection process, etc.
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The primary objective of the navy is to secure the nation’s maritime borders. It conducts the recruitment for various unemployment aspirants. Now, it is inviting applications for the Permanent Commission Officer in education branch & Short Service Commission Officer in Logistics Cadre. This is the one of the best news of the Employment New Paper in this week. Hence contenders who are searching for the Government Jobs may apply to the Indian Navy PC officer Recruitment 2017.
Check the number of vacancies released under the Nausena Bharti PC & SSC Officer Recruitment 2017 in the below section. Here we provide the details of the posts in different cadres.
- Permanent Commission officer in Education cadre.
- Short Service Commission Officer in Logistics Cadre.
Eligibility Criteria for the Nausena Bharti Recruitment
Candidates who are going to apply for the Indian Navy PC & SSC Officer Jobs may check the eligibility conditions below.
For the post of Permanent Commission Officer Post(Education Cadre), candidates must pass either of the below qualifications.
- M.Sc. Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.).
- M.Sc. Maths (with Physics in B.Sc.).
- M.Sc. Chemistry (with Physics in B.Sc.).
- M.A. (English) (with Physics or Maths in Intermediate or equivalent standard).
- M.A. (History).
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Mech/Electrical/Electronics.
For the post of Short Service Commission Officer in Logistics Cadre, aspirants must have passed the following.
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline.
- B.Sc. (IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Material Management.
- M.CA/M.Sc (IT).
Permanent Commission Officer:
Only male candidates are eligible for this post. The aspirants must have the age 21 to 25 years are eligible.
Short Service Commission Officer:
Both Male and Female aspirants are eligible for this post. Candidates having the age between 19 ½ to 25 Yrs may apply to this vacancy.
Indian Navy Recruitment PC & SSC Officer Details 2017
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy.
Official Website: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
Name of the Post: PC & SSC Officer.
No. of posts: Not Specified.
Mode of Application: Online.
Category: Army Jobs.
Job Location: India.
The candidates who applied for the Nausena Bharti Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
The selected aspirants will get the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- and the grade pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Nausena Bharti Online Application – www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Candidates who want to apply for the Nausena Bharti Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs need to fill the online application. Hence for the sake of the candidates, we provide the Online registration steps and also the direct link to the application here. So, the aspirants can check the procedure before applying.
How to apply for the Nausena Bharti Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs?
- First of all, visit the Official website, www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- Search for the Indian Navy PC & SSC Officer Recruitment Notification.
- Read it carefully before applying.
- Click on the Office Entry Button below the Apply Online Link.
- The application form will open. Fill the form with the specified details.
- Check the details before you submit the application.
- After submitting, take the two copies of the application.
- Paste the recent Photograph in the specified space.
- Send the application to the Indian Navy.
Post-Box No. 04,
Chanakya Puri PO,
New Delhi – 110.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th September 2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14th October 2016.
Nausena Bharti Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs has released for 2017 batch. People who wish to do Government Jobs in India have to apply online before 8th March 2016 on www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Indian Navy is inviting application from the Indian nationalities to fill SSC Officer Jobs for the Batch 2017. Interested people can check this notification. We provide all details regarding Indian Navy Recruitment. People who wish to do Navy jobs have to apply for this recruitment. This a great thing to place in Indian Navy. The last date to apply for Indian Navy Jobs is 18th March 2016. People have to apply before the last date. The People who completed graduation are eligible for these jobs. Candidates have to check Eligibility, Selection Process, Application fee, pay Scale, important dates, Number Of Vacancies & All other important details before proceeding to Indian Navy nausena Bharati Jobs Online Application. People who wish to join Indian Navy jobs can apply for these jobs.
People have to check Vacancy details of Navy Recruitment before going to fill online application.We provide Job designation for 2017 batch.
- Lieutenant Cdr
Navy SSC Officer Eligibility Conditions – Nausena Bharti Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs
nausena-bharti.nic.in Indian Navy Bharati Education Qualification
- Candidates must complete BE/B. Tech Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 60% is required for Indian Navy Jobs
- Minimum Age limit to fill Navy Jobs application: 19 years.
- Maximum Age limit for Indian Navy Recruitment: 25 years.
The Pay Scale & Grade Pay of Indian Navy Executive Technical Branch recruitment is as follows
|Rank||Pay Band/Scale||Grade Pay|
SSC Officer Selection Process:
The People who wish to do Indian Navy Jobs have to Qualify in the following Process. The qualified people will place in Navy Jobs.
- Interview conducted by Service Selection Board.
Online Application Process:
- Applicants who wish perform Indian Navy Apply Online option have to visit Official Website—->>> www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Find latest News.
- Click on Nausena Bharati Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs 2016 official notification pdf.
- Download & Save it.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Go to apply online link.
- Fill all details correctly.
- Upload photograph.
- Submit it before 8th March 2016.
- Take print of two copies.
- Sent to the following address.
Postal address for Indian Navy Application
Post Box No. 04
Chanakya Puri PO
New Delhi – 110
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment important Dates: