- 1 Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment
- 1.1 Vacancy details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17
- 1.2 Mumbai Naval Dockyard Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 More details of Mumbai Naval Dockyard Notification
- 1.4 How to Apply for Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment?
- 2 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 – 39 posts
- 3 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Apply 315 Apprentice Jobs
- 3.1 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details
- 3.2 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs Eligibility Criteria – www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 3.3 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification 2016 Details
- 3.4 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Application – www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 3.5 Download Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs:
Last date: 20/05/2017
Name of the posts: Tradesman Mate posts
No of vacancies: 384 posts
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs: Mumbai Naval Dockyard released the latest notification to recruit 121 Candidates for the vacancies of Chargeman (Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Industrial). This Notification is for various departments of Naval Dockyard such as Construction, Engineering, production, planning & control. All willing candidates can apply for the Dockyard Recruitment 2016 -17 through Online from the 3rd day of Employment News Publication. We provide you with all the details regarding Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016.
Many Graduates have a dream to work in the Naval Dockyard. For Unemployed graduates, this Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment Notification is an excellent opportunity. All eligible candidates can apply before the last date, i.e., 21 days from the last date of advertisement Publication in employment news (17:00). Here, all details of the Naval Ship Repair Yard (Karwar) Notification such as pay scale, Educational qualification, Age limit, Application process are mentioned in this article. To know more details refer Official website or the link given below.
Working in Navy is a long term goal for many Job Aspirants. Navy Job seekers can avail this great Opportunity by applying to the Naval Dockyard Chargeman job. The online application link is provided below. As there are various departments in Mumbai Naval Dockyard you can apply for the desired discipline. Check Employment News to get more updates of Mumbai Indian Naval Dockyard Recruitment. To avoid server problem willing candidates must apply as soon as possible.
|Name of the post||Department||Number of vacancies|
|Chargeman (Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Industrial)||Engineering||33|
|Production, Planning & control||32|
|Name of the Organisation||Mumbai Naval Dockyard|
|Name of the post||Chargeman|
|Number of vacancies||121|
|Job Caterory||Indian Navy job|
The Indian Navy Job Aspirants who satisfy the following Eligibilities can Apply for this Naval Dockyard Notification 2016 – 17.
Educational Eligibility for Engineering Chargeman job
Applicants should complete Degree in Science with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized university to apply for the Chargeman post in Mumbai Naval Dockyard. Also, Applicants with Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University can Apply to Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment.
Candidates must calculate their age before applying. Age details as per the Official Notification of Mumbai Naval Dockyard are given below.
Minimum Age: 18 Years.
Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Age Relaxation for Naval Dockyard Chargeman job
- SC/ST: 5 Years.
- OBC: 3 Years.
- PWD: 10 Years.
Candidates who are applying for the Mumbai Dockyard Recruitment can check the Pay Scale, Selection Process, and other details here.
Pay scale for Chargeman job
Pay scale per month: Rs. 35, 400/- to Rs. 81, 200/-.
Grade pay: 4,200/-.
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Conducts Written Examination for all the Applicants. Discipline wise written test is conducted by Mumbai Naval Dockyard. To know the date of exam stay tuned to the official site of Mumbai Naval Dockyard.
- Written Exam.
- Go to the official website of Mumbai Naval Dockyard or use the link below.
- Read all the instruction before applying for Chargeman post.
- Complete the Application form and upload the scanned Photograph and signature of the Applicant.
- Enter the email id and personal details without mistakes.
- Click on submit button.
- And take the print out of the Application form for future reference.
- Note that you should carry the Application printout and certificates in support of Educational, Technical Qualifications, Age Proof etc.
Apply Online for Naval Dockyard Chargeman jobs
Latest Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment is issued now. Candidates searching for the Indian Navy Jobs may use this opportunity and apply on or before the last date. Check the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection process etc.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of October 2016. NDM has published this advertisement to fill 39 trade Apprentice vacancies. Candidates who are aimed their feature in Indian Navy Jobs may apply for these posts on or before the last date. Those interested candidates need to submit the application form in ONLINE mode before the last date. The Online Applications are available after the 21 days after the date of publication of employment. The applied candidates those who are going to apply for the NDY Mumbai Group C jobs need check the official recruitment once before. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit regarding NDM Mumbai Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Visit recruitment.guru website regularly to get the latest Indian Navy jobs, as well as Mumbai Government Jobs. Press Ctrl +D to bookmark this page.
Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Post Name: Tradesman Mate.
No of Vacancies: 39 posts.
Trade Wise Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Tradesman Mate||39 posts|
Age Limit for Mumbai Dockyard Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 25 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of NDM Tradesman Mate Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board or equivalent to it are eligible.
NDM Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Details
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate|
|No of Vacancies||39 posts|
|Job Category||Navy Job|
Other details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs can also check the other information about the Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs like selection process, application fee etc.
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
- Medical test.
Please check the Mumbai NDY official website once before to check the Pay scale details.
Candidates can also have the Application form at the official website of www.davp.nic.in and fill the correct details in the respective fields. Finding the Mumbai Apprentice jobs at the official website id a confusing process, for that reason, we have enclosed the steps here. So please follow the steps before going to apply.
- Log on to the official website
- The Home Page Will appear on the screen.
- Read all the instructions once before.
- Click on the I Accept & Apply button.
- Fill the application form and click on the submit button.
- Save the file carefully for future reference.
Download Mumbai Dockyard Tradesman Recruitment 2016 Notification
Apply Online for NDM Mumbai Apprentice Jobs
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Notification out for 315 Apprenticeship Training Jobs. The Interested and Eligible Aspirants has to apply for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs before the last date i.e. 14th October 2016. The Candidates has to download the application for this Navy Jobs from the below available link. Check the detailed Notification here.
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Notification was recently released in the month of September to fill 315 Vacancies of Apprenticeship Training Posts. Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued this Notification to fill the ITI qualified Candidates in the Dockyard Apprentice School. Candidates searching for the latest Govt Jobs has to grab this opportunity. The Selected Applicants will get the Stipend as per the rules and regulations of the Government. The Contenders applying for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016 must fill the application in detail and send to the mentioned address in the Notification. The Minimum Age required to apply for this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs are 13 years. The Competitors can also check the Notification from official website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
Applicants must complete Matric with ITI and Minimum Physical Standards as per the Notification. The Aspirants may also check the latest Employment News for more information. The Selection Process for this Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016 is Written Test, Medical Examination, Interview. The Candidates must prepare well for the Exam as the Competition is high. Aspirants can check the Vacancies in each Trade mentioned below. The List of Documents to be attached along with the application is clearly available here. Remaining Details for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs i.e. Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc are explained below.
Name of the Post: Apprenticeship Training.
Total Vacancies: 315 Posts.
Trade wise Vacancy Details
One Year Training:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|2.||Instrument Mechanic||10 Posts|
|4.||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||10 Posts|
|5.||Refrigerator and Air Conditioning Mechanic||10 Posts|
|7.||Welder (Gas & Elect)||15 Posts|
|8.||Painter (General)||10 Posts|
|9.||Mason (BC)||15 Posts|
|11.||Pattern Maker||10 Posts|
Two Year Training:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Mechanic (Diesel)||25 Posts|
|2.||Foundry Man||05 Posts|
|3.||Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft)||15 Posts|
|4.||Power Electrician||15 Posts|
|5.||Shipwright Steel||15 Posts|
|7.||Pipe Fitter||15 Posts|
|8.||Rigger (Heavy Industries)||10 Posts|
|9.||Sheet Metal Worker||10 Posts|
|10.||Crane Operator (Overhead SI)||10 Posts|
|11.||Shipwright Wood||15 Posts|
The Aspirants who are willing to apply for these Mumbai Naval Dockyard Jobs has to satisfy the below Eligibility Conditions as per the Notification.
- Applicants must pass Matric or X Std with minimum Pass Marks and pass the ITI Exam in the relevant Trade from recognized Institute/ Board.
Aspirants applying for this Apprentice Jobs released by the Naval Dockyard Mumbai should attain the age limit as below.
- Minimum age: 13 years.
- Maximum age: 20 years.
- The Candidates born between 01st April 1996 to 31st March 2003 are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxations are applicable for various categories as per the rules of the Government
Name of the Organization: Mumbai Naval Dockyard.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Post Name: Apprenticeship Training.
No of posts: 315 Vacancies.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Job Category: Indian Navy Jobs.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 14/10/2016.
- Date of Written Examination: Last Week of December 2016.
- Medical Examination/Interview: February 2017.
- Starting Date for Training: 03/04/2017.
Mumbai Dockyard Selection Procedure: Candidates applying for these Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Medical Test.
Stipend: The Contenders Selected for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs will get the Pay Band as per the rules of the Government.
Application form for these Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs is available on our site. Download the Application from the below available link for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016. Send the duly filled application along with the relevant documents to the below address.
How to apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016.
- Download the Application from the below available link.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent Passport size Photograph on the application.
- Send the application with the relevant documents to the below available address through Ordinary Post. The Application through Speed Post or Registered Post will be rejected.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application:
- Self Attested Copies of 10th Certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of ITI Marks Sheets.
- Caste Certificate.
- Certificate for Disability.
- Five Passport Size Photographs.
- Character Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Attested Copy of Aadhar and PAN Card which is Compulsory.
PO Box No. 10035 GPO,
Mumbai – 400 001.