NCL Recruitment 2022: Apply 405 Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Posts across India!! Northern Coalfields Ltd has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 405 Posts, Northern Coalfields Ltd has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 405 Posts Candidates who want to get Central Govt Jobs in MP State Kindly use this chance. It has now circulated a new notice [NCL/SING/PD/Direct-Recruitment/2022-23/1111] on 27th November 2022 to fill 405 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates, kindly submit your online applications between 01st December 2022 to 22th December 2022. As per the NCLCIL recruitment notification, 405 candidates will be hired for Mining Sirdar & Surveyor posts, and post-wise vacancy, salary & other details are given below.
NCL Recruitment 2022 | 405 Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Posts
Applicants looking for Mining Sirdar & Surveyor posts in NCL can get the notification and the application form in the below section. Candidates ensure they are eligible before they apply for NCL Careers 2022. Candidates can click on the website link below to learn more about the Northern Coal Fields (NCL). After reading all the details below and in the notification, if the candidate decides to apply for Northern Coalfields Recruitment, they can click on the NCL Online Application link given below.
NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Posts Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Northern Coal Fields (NCL)|
|Number of Vacancies||405|
|Name of Post||Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Posts|
|Starting date of application||01st December 2022|
|Closing date of application||22th December 2022|
|Job Category||All India Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of Northern Coal Fields Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Posts Vacancy 2022
The details of the vacancy as given in the NCL Recruitment 2022 is below,
- Mining Sirdar – 374
- Surveyor – 31
- Total – 405
Eligibility Criteria for nclcil.in Careers 2022
Candidates interested in NCL Jobs 2022 can check their eligibility with the details below to apply,
- Applicants should possess Matriculation/ Engineering/ Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized board/ university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
NCL Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
NCL Careers Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test.
Pay Scale for NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Posts Jobs 2022:
- Mining Sirdar – Rs.31,852.56/-
- Surveyor – Rs.34,391.65/-
NCL Application Fee:
- Rs.1,180/- for Gen/ OBC-NCL/EWS candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Departmental candidates.
- Online payment only will be accepted
How to apply for Northern Coal Fields Jobs 2022?
- Go to the official website nclcil.in
- Click “Career” and select “Recruitment”
- Find the advertisement “Employment Notification / Employment Notification: Employment Notification for Direct Recruitment of various Statutory posts in NCL” and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate, you have continued to apply online.
- Back to the career page, find & click apply online link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration. Otherwise, you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Upload your photograph & signature in the prescribed format
- Then make the payment via online mode.
- Finally, click submit button and take a print the application form.
Important Dates for NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Posts Jobs 2022
|Starting Date to Apply||01st December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22th December 2022|
Important Links for NCL Recruitment 2022
|NCL Recruitment Official Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online Link for NCL Jobs 2022|
|NCL Official Website|
|NCL Previous Paper Pdf|
|Northern Coal Fields Official Website|
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), Singrauli is a significant contributor to fulfilling the nation’s energy requirement. NCL has been a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coal India Limited, under the Ministry of Coal, Government of India, and Mini Ratna (Category-I) company since 2007. NCL operates primarily to produce coal with due regard to social upliftment, sustainable development, and environmental up-gradation. It is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018certified company. The organization’s main products include non-coking coal in the range of grades G5 to G13 besides ‘De-shale Coal,’ and the ‘Coal Rejects.’ About 86% of the coal produced is dispatched to Power Sector. NCL shares about 15% of the nation’s total coal production, i.e., about 10% in entire power generation. Continue Reading.