NCW Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 28 Private Secretary, Assistant & Other Vacancies:
NCW Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 28 Private Secretary, Assistant, Research Assistant & Other posts. National Commission for Women invites applications for the post of 28 Private Secretary, Assistant, Research Assistant & Other posts. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply for NCW Recruitment from 5th January 2018 through Offline mode. However, the application process ends by the last week of January 2018. Thus, all eligible job seekers can make use of this great opportunity at the earliest to find a job in NCW Vacancy 2018. Furthermore, we have provided details regarding eligibility criteria, steps to apply and others in the below sections. Kindly make use of it and be a part of NCW Recruitment 2018.
NCW Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organisation||National Commission for Women (NCW)|
|Name of the Posts||Private Secretary, Assistant, Research Assistant & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||28 Vacancies|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||5th January 2018|
|Last Date||January 2018|
NCW Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Senior Research Officer||01.|
|7.||Junior Hindi Translator||01.|
|10.||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||04.|
|12||Library Information Assistant||01.|
NCW Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Details:
Aspirants who want to apply for the NCW Jobs 2018 Notification; they have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria as per the rules and regulations of Government. Additionally, Candidates can get all details like Age Limit, Selection Process and, Educational Qualification here.
Educational Qualification for NCW Recruitment 2018:
- Deputy Secretary: Must hold an analogous post in Central Government or State Government with a minimum of 5 years experience in concerned field.
- Senior Research Officer: Must hold an analogous post in Central Government or State Government in Cadre Department with relevant years experience in concerned field.
- Under Secretary: Must hold an analogous post in Central Government or State Government in Cadre Department with relevant years experience in concerned field.
Refer Official Notification for more details.
Age Limit to apply for NCW Recruitment 2018:
Applicants must meet following age limit as per the rules.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
Refer official Notification for More Details.
Selection Process for NCW Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Written Examination or
Pay Scale for NCW Recruitment 2018:
Applicants who are selected for NCW Recruitment 2018; they will get an impressive pay scale as per the norms of Central Government.
- Deputy Secretary: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/-.
- Senior Research Officer: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/-.
- Under Secretary: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/-.
- Private Secretary: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,800/-.
- Research Assistant: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
- Assistant: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
- Junior Accountant: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
- Personal Assistant: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-.
- Hindi Typist: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-.
- Library Information Assistant: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
Application Fee for NCW Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants who are applying for NCW Recruitment 2018; they have to pay the prescribed amount as application fee.
- However, candidates must make payment of application fee while applying.
How to Apply for NCW Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- Firstly, Visit the official NCW Official Website i.e ncw.nic.in
- On the main page, search for job advertisement.
- Download the notification and read it fully.
- Click on the application form and download it.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Also, paste a recent photograph of yours and attach necessary documents.
- Make payment of your application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form to the following postal address before the last date.
Under Secretary National Commission for Women,
Plot No.21, FC33, Jasola Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110025.
NCW Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||5th January 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||5th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||January 2018|
NCW Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Official Advertisement Notification||Download|
|Application Form||Get Here|
The National Commission for Women was set up as statutory body in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990 ( Act No. 20 of 1990 of Govt.of India ) to review the Constitutional and Legal safeguards for women, recommend remedial legislative measures, facilitate redressal of grievances and advise the Government on all policy matters affecting women. In keeping with its mandate, the Commission initiated various steps to improve the status of women and worked for their economic empowerment during the year under report. The Commission completed its visits to all the States / UTs except Lakshadweep and prepared Gender Profiles to assess the status of women and their empowerment.
It received a large number of complaints and acted so-moto in several cases to provide speedy justice and took up the issue of child marriage, sponsored legal awareness programmes, Parivarik Mahila Lok Adalats and reviewed laws such as Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961, PNDT Act 1994, Indian Penal Code 1860 and the National Commission for Women Act, 1990 to make them more stringent and effective. It organized workshops/consultations, constituted expert committees on economic empowerment of women, conducted workshops/seminars for gender awareness and took up publicity campaign against female foeticide, violence against women etc. in order to generate awareness in the society against these social evils.
Know more about NCW:
The National Commission for Women was set up as statutory body in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990to review the Constitutional and legal safeguards for women; recommend remedial legislative measures, facilitate redressal of grievances and advise the Government on all policy matters affecting women. The Committee on the Status of Women in India ( CSWI ) recommended nearly two decades ago, the setting up of a National Commission for women to fulfill the surveillance functions to facilitate redressal of grievances and to accelerate the socio-economic development of women.The Bill was passed and received the assent of the President on 30th August 1990.
The First Commission was constituted on 31st January 1992 with Mrs. Jayanti Patnaik as the Chairperson. The Second Commission was constituted in July 1995 with Dr. (Mrs.) Mohini Giri as the Chairperson. The Third Commission was constituted in January 1999 with Mrs. Vibha Parthasarathy as the Chairperson. The Fourth Commission was constituted in January 2002 and the government had nominated Dr. Poornima Advani as the Chairperson. The Fifth Commission was constituted in February 2005 Dr. Girija Vyas as the Chairperson. The sixth Commission was constituted in August 2011 with Mrs. Mamta Sharma as the Chairperson. The seventh commission has been constituted in 2014 with Ms. Lalitha Kumaramanglam as Chairperson.
NCW Recruitment 2018-19 Job Opportunities
Firstly, National Commission of Women has 28 Openings for the year 2018-19. However, the Vacancies available are for Private Secretary, Assistant, Research Assistant, and other posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates whose meet the age limit can apply for NCW Recruitment 2018. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding NCW Jobs 2018. However, NCW is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding NCW Vacancy 2018 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about NCW Job Vacancy 2018.