NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2019
NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2019 Notification. Northeastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences which is shortly called NEIGRIHMS released 264 Vacancies for Nursing Officer, Health Educator, Warden & Other Posts. Job Seekers waiting to get a Career in NEIGRIHMS can use this wonderful opportunity and start to apply from 11th July 2019. Applicants will be selected on the basis of Direct Recruitment. Individuals fulfilling the eligibility conditions will get shortlisted. Applications without specified qualification will be rejected. Shortlisted Candidates are called for Written Examination. Only Indian Citizens are suggested to Apply for the Posts before the last date 19th August 2019. Eligible can send the Application form to the prescribed Postal Address.
Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Organization Name||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer, Health Educator, Warden & Others|
|No of Vacancies||264|
|Starting Date to Apply||11th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||19th August 2019|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Job Category||Meghalaya Government Job|
NEIGRIHMS Shillong Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No.of. Vacancies|
|Warden/ Warden Lady||01|
|Junior Lab Technician||02|
|CSSD Assistant Gr- II||03|
|Technical Assistant Department|
|Obs & Gynaecology||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019
Below listed are some of the Eligibility Criteria specified by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute for the Recruitment of 264 Vacancies. Those Applications which satisfies all the Eligibility Details listed under this section will be called for the Selection Process. Aspirants under the listed educational qualification and age limit criteria can check out the Salary pay for Jobs in NEIGRIHMS 2019.
For Nursing Officer
- Matriculation/ equivalent from a recognized board
- Certificate in General Nursing
- Should be registered as ‘A’ grade Nurse and Midwifery in a State Nursing Council or
- Equivalent qualification for male nurse.
For Health Educator
- Should be a Degree Holder
- Completed Diploma in Health Education from a recognized institution.
- Experience – Minimum 5 years in Health Education (preferably in rural areas)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- Diploma/ Certificate course in Hotel Management/Housekeeping/material Management/Public Relation/Estate Management.
- Experience – 4 Years as Assistant Warden or 6 Years as Housekeeper/equivalent in a Hostel of reputed institution/Nursing College
For CSSD Assistant Gr- II
- Completed Theatre Assistant Course
- Experience – 4 years in CSSD/Operation Theatre. or
- Completed 12th(Science) from a recognized board
- Experience -One-year in CSSD Operation Theatre and Blood Bank in a hospital
For Junior Lab Technician
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology / Biochemistry / Zoology / Biology/ Medical Lab
- Certificate course for 1 year in Medical Laboratory Technician from a recognized institution.
For Junior Lab Technician
- BMLT/ BSc in Chemistry /Zoology / Botany from a recognized institution
- One year certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technician from a recognized institution
For Technician Assistant (Radiology, Microbiology, Obs & Gynaecology, Anatomy, Cardiology, Neurology, Forensic Medicines, Pathology, Dermatology, and Emergency Medicines)
- B.Sc/BMLT/equivalent from a recognized institution or
- Completed 12th(Science) from a recognized board with Diploma in the desired field
- Experience – Two years as a relevant field post in the respective area from a reputed Institution/Organization
For Technician Assistant ( CTVS, Neurosurgery, Anesthesiology)
- BSc in OT Technology from a recognized University or
- Completed 12th(Science) from a recognized board and Diploma in OT Technology/ICU Technician
- Experience – Two years as OT/ICU Technician from a reputed institute/organization. or
- Completed 10th with 6years experience as OT/ICU Technician.
- Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Desirable – Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948
- For Nursing Officer, Health Educator, and Warden – 35 Years
- For Pharmacist, Junior Lab Technician, Technical Assistant, and CSSD Assistant – 30 Years
|Name of the Post||Pay Matrix Level||Salary|
|Nursing Officer||7||Rs. 44900/-|
|Health Educator||6||Rs. 35400/-|
|Warden/ Warden Lady||6||Rs. 35400/-|
|Junior Lab Technician||5||Rs. 29200/-|
|Technical Assistant||5||Rs. 29200/-|
|CSSD Assistant Gr- II||2||Rs. 19900/-|
Candidates should pay the fee through Demand Draft in favor of Deputy Director, NEIGRIHMS payable at Shillong
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS candidates – Rs. 250/-
The application will be selected based on the performance in
- Interview Process
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019?
- Download the Application Form
- Enter the required details for the desired post duly in specified space
- Attach essential documents prescribed in a notification
- Check the details and documents enclosed.
- Post the Application form to the address given below
Recruitment Cell Establishment Section III,
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences,
Shillong – 793018.
Important Dates for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||11th July 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||19th August 2019|
Important links for NEIGRIHMS Notification 2019
|NEIGRIHMS Official Notification 2019||Click Here|
|NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Application Form||Download Here|
|Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Official Website||Click Here|
About North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences
NEIGRIHMS was set up by the Government of India in 1987. It has been structured as a Postgraduate Medical Institute in the ancestry of AIIMS, New Delhi and PGIMER, Chandigarh. It is the First Postgraduate Medical Institute in the North Eastern Region and the Third in the Country built up by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Institute was enrolled as a Society on twelfth January 1987 by the Registrar of Societies, Meghalaya, Shillong under the name of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences.
The main Institute to have State-of-the-Art Viral Diagnostic Laboratory (VDL) in the North East Region other than the top of the line Molecular Pathology Laboratory from the Department of Pathology. Part Transfusion, Hemodialysis, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and propelled inquire about in Basic and Para-Clinical Sciences, all the more critically expanding the advantages of essential and top of the line care to the most remotely put populace at their entryway ventures through effort camps with the assistance of Community Medicine.
Other Job Links
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|NVS Recruitment||2370 – PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, LDC & others||[09-08-2019]|
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment||2972 – Apprentice, Sailor (AA & SSR)||[23-07-2019]|
|EPFO Recruitment||2233+ – Social Security Assistant||[21-07-2019]|
|AFMS Recruitment||150 – Short Service Commissioned Officer||[21-07-2019]|
|EIL Recruitment||113 – Executives, MT||[15-07-2019]|