NHAI Recruitment 2019. Apply for 46 Assistant Manager & Other Posts: National Highway Authority of India has been released the notification for all over the Indians by stuffing 46 Assistant Manager & Other Posts in NHAI Delhi. Eligible and Interested aspirants are invited to apply for the Vacancies in NHAI through Offline Mode by Post. Competitors can send their duly filled applications by the Last date of 19th August 2019 @ www.nhai.gov.in.
National Highway Authority of India announces to recruit the eligible candidates from various states by giving the Official Notification from NHAI jobs 2019. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities/ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers for NHAI Careers. Those who are seeking for Central Government Jobs can send the application from 20th June 2019. Get more details about NHAI Careers @ www.nhai.org.
Latest NHAI Recruitment 2019 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||National Highway Authority Of India (NHAI)|
|Name of the Post||Personal Assistant, Private Secretary & Others|
|No of Vacancies||46|
|Starting Date to Apply||20th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||19th August 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline (By Post)|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NHAI Vacancy 2019 details
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy||Deputation Period|
|Sr. Principal Private Secretary||04||02 Years|
|Principal Private Secretary||02||03 Years|
|Private Secretary||08||03 Years|
|Personal Assistant||26||03 Years|
|AssistantManager (LEGAL)||06||03 Years|
Eligible Requirements for NHAI Jobs 2019-20
Sr. Principal Private Secretary & Principal Private Secretary:
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
Private Secretary & Personal Assistant:
- 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education/Institute; Dictation of 10 minutes at the speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand (English/Hindi) and transcription time (on computer only) is 40 minutes for English and 55 minutes for Hindi.
- Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute; and 2 years experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/arbitration/legislative matters/ land acquisition.
|Name of the Posts||Deputation Period|
|Sr. Principal Private Secretary||02|
|Principal Private Secretary||03|
- Maximum Age – 56 years
- Check out the Official Notification Pdf to know about the Application Fee.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Sr. Principal Private Secretary||Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.7600/-(pre-revised) equivalent to level 12 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Principal Private Secretary||Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-(pre-revised) equivalent to level 11 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Private Secretary||Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-(pre-revised) equivalent to level 8 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Personal Assistant||Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4600/-(pre-revised) equivalent to level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|AssistantManager (LEGAL)||Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-(pre-revised) equivalent to level 8 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
Selection procedure for NHAI Recruitment 2019 includes,
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
How to Apply OFFLINE for NHAI Recruitment 2019
- Download the NHAI Recruitment Official Notification Pdf to know in detail about the Vacancies of NHAI
- Then Download the Application Form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Attach the necessary documents listed in Official Notification.
- Recheck the filled details.
- Post the Application Form to the below listed postal address before the last date.
Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Certificates to be produced:
- Enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years along with a discipline/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for the last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate.
- Certify that the particulars are given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for the post applied for
- Certify the position/status of the candidate in the hierarchical structure of the organization along
with respective grades and pay scales.
Important Dates for www.nhai.org recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||20th June 2019|
|Last date to Apply||19th August 2019|
Important Links for NHAI Careers 2019-20
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|NHAI Official Website||Click Here|
About National Highway Authority of India (NHAI):
The NHAI was created by the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. Section 16(1) of the Act states that the function of NHAI is to develop, maintain and manage the national highways and any other highways registered in or entrusted to, it by the Government of India.
NHAI came into operations on February 1995 and was formally made an autonomous body. It is responsible for the development, maintenance and management of National Highways, totaling over 92,851.05 km (57,694.97 mi) in length. The NHAI is also responsible for the toll collection on several highways. Yogendra Narain was the first Chairman of NHAI in 1988. He is a retired IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre.
Other Important Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Name of the Posts||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||58 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|Air India Careers||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|ZSI Recruitment||18 – Office Superintendent, Library & Information Assistant||[14-08-2019]|
|PGCIL Recruitment||06 – Vigilance & Director||[06-08-2019]|
|BCAS Recruitment||128 – Security Officer & Others||[August 2019]|
|BIS Recruitment||115 – UDC, Laboratory Officer (B), Senior Officer & Others||[27-07-2019]|
|Naval Ship Repair Yard||172 – Apprentice||[23-07-2019]|