NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online | 61 Vacancies for Senior Executives and Assistant Manager Posts. National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited has recently released a vacancy notice regarding the NHSRCL vacancy. There are 61 vacancies are allocated for the post of Senior Executives and Assistant Manager in the organization. Willing and eligible candidates can apply for the current openings through the NHSRCL career page and submit the application form by the closing date 01st January 2021.
NHSRCL Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can check the eligibility details on this website. Here we have provided detailed information regarding the NHSRCL Jobs 2020. Applicants must submit the duly filled application form on or before the last date 01st January 2021. Candidates can get the NHSRCL Jobs application form from the official website as well as on this webpage. Check out it and apply for the post of NHSRCL Recruitment now!
NHSRCL Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the organization||National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)|
|Number of vacancies||61|
|Name of the post||Senior Executives and Assistant Manager|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting date to apply Online||12th December 2020|
|Last date to apply Online||01st January 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Across India|
NHSRCL Vacancy 2020 details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Executive (Civil)||53|
|Senior Executive (S&T)||03|
|Senior Executive (Electrical)||02|
|Assistant Manager (General)||01|
|Senior Executive (General)||02|
Eligibility criteria for National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited Careers 2020
- Senior Executive – Diploma/B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with a minimum of Two years post qualification relevant work experience as mentioned in the job description.
- Assistant Manager – Degree in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with a minimum of four years post qualification relevant work experience as mentioned in the job description.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
- Senior Executive – Rs. 40000 – 140000/- (E-1)
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 50000 – 160000 (E-2)
- Candidates will get the application fee details from the NHSRCL notification.
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination in Executive (Technical/Non-technical) category
How to apply for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020?
The below-mentioned steps will help you with the post of National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited NHSRCL Vacancies
- Click on this official website link http://www.nhsrcl.in/en/career/vacancy-notice
- Then view all, given under the Vacancy/ Notice section.
- Various links are available which are related to NHSRCL vacancies
- Select the post which you are interested in
- Click on the Registration link
- Fill the application form
- Finally, submit the National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited NHSRCL application on or before the last date.
Important dates for NHSRCL Notification 2020
|Last Date for Submission of application||12th December 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||01st January 2021|
Important Links for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
Apply 139 vacancies Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment
Apply 548 vacancies AAI Recruitment
Apply 95 vacancies CCI Recruitment
Apply 60 vacancies Exim Bank Recruitment
National High-speed Rail Corporation Limited
NHSRCL is implementing the project of a high-speed train corridor between Ahmedabad and Mumbai. The total length of the proposed High-Speed Railway Corridor works out to be 508.17km. The High-Speed Corridor of Mumbai-Ahmedabad has been proposed with 12 Stations i.e. Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand/Nadia, Ahmedabad, and Sabarmati, all near major traffic points. Two depots are proposed on either end of the corridor one near Thane and one near Sabarmati Rail Depot. There are approximately 5000 employees are working.