NIA Recruitment 2021: Apply for 69 Vacancies for the post of DSP, Network Administrator, SP & DEO to be filled in the National Investigation Agency. Applicants who are looking for NIA Jobs can check the eligibility details from this page. If the applicants are eligible can apply for the posts through the prescribed application format. Eligible candidates can start sending applications from 14th December 2020. The last date to send applications for these posts is 13th March 2021. Candidates must make sure they are eligible for NIA Recruitment before applying for the same.
NIA Recruitment 2021
Read the entire article before you proceed to apply. Applications must be sent offline only. You can refer to the official website and notification for further details. Candidates can get the nature of duties Special Security Allowances, Scale of pay, and other details. Check Eligibility details of the National Testing Agency Recruitment now. Selected candidates will get placed depending on vacancies, Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu & Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ranchi & Imphal.
NIA Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Number of Vacancies||69|
|Name of Post||DSP, Network Administrator, SP & DEO|
|Starting date of application||14th December 2020|
|Closing date of application||13th March 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
NIA Vacancy 2021 – details
The details of the vacancy as given in the NIA Recruitment 2021 is below:
- Network Administrator & Data Entry Operator – 25
- Additional Superintendent of Police – 04
- Senior Public Prosecutor – 01
- Public Prosecutor – 01
- Deputy Legal Advisor – 01
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 15
- Accountant – 01
- Assistant – 04
- Steno – 13
- UDC – 04
- Total – 69
Eligibility Criteria for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in NIA Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- Network Administrator & Data Entry Operator – Applicants should hold a Master’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Additional Superintendent of Police – Applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Read the official notification for more details on NIA Careers.
- The age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Selection may be based on the Interview/ Test.
Pay Scale for NIA Recruitment 2021:
- Additional Superintendent of Police – Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700/-
- DEO – Rs. 69200 – 92300/-
- Network Administrator – Rs. 78800 – 209200/-
NIA Application Fee:
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on NIA application fees
How to apply for NIA Recruitment 2021?
- Download the NIA notification from the below section
- Check the eligibility details for the posts you are going to apply
- If eligible, then download the NIA application form
- Fill in all the details and re-check for errors
- Attach all the required documents
- Forward the application form and the documents using the correct channels.
- Make sure the application form reaches the address before 13th March 2021
DIG (Adm), NIA HQ,
Opposite CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Dates for NIA Jobs 2021
|Post Name||Last Date||Notification||Application Form|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||13th March 2021||Deputy Superintendent of Police||Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|Prosecutor||02nd March 2021||Prosecutor||Prosecutor|
|Network Administrator & DEO||17th February 2021||Network Administrator & DEO||Network Administrator & DEO|
|Additional Superintendent of Police||14th February 2021||Additional Superintendent of Police||Additional Superintendent of Police|
|UDC, Steno, Assistant & ACcountant||30th January 2021||UDC, Steno, Assistant & ACcountant||UDC, Steno, Assistant & ACcountant|
Important Links for NIA Recruitment 2021
|NIA Admit Card||Download Here|
|NIA Previous Papers||Download Here|
|NIA Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The National Investigation Agency is a central agency established by the Indian Government. It is headquartered in Delhi. It plays a very important role to combat terror in India. The agency is empowered to deal with terror-related crimes across states without special permission from the states. It acts as the Central Counter-Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency. The agency is empowered to deal with terror-related crimes across states without special permission from the states.
The founder of NIA is Radha Vinod Raju. He served as the Director-General till 31st January 2019. The current Chief of NIA is Y.C. Modi. He is been serving since September 2069. In the past 10 years, NIA has been very successful. NIA has registered and investigated 244 cases to date out of which 37 cases have been completely or partially decided in trial. The NIA has been successful in removing Individual Terrorists (Abu Jundal alias Abu Hamza, Fasih Mohammad, and Yaseen Bhatkal), Terrorist Organisations (Jamaat-Ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh and Jammu and Kashmir terror war), and Naxals.