National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 49 ASP & DSP Posts– Candidates who are waiting to grab the chance in the National Investigation Agency (NIA) now have a great opportunity. The commission has recently released the recruitment notification for 49 Deputy Superintendent of Police, Additional Superintendent of Police Posts. The starting date of the offline application begins on 14th November 2022. The last date to fill & submit the NIA Offline Application should be on or before 14th January 2023. Before applying for these Government Jobs, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. Here we have provided the complete details of the NIA Jobs 2022 in a simplified manner.
NIA Recruitment 2022 | 49 ASP & DSP Posts
Apply for 49 Vacancies for Deputy Superintendent of Police, Additional Superintendent of Police Posts to be filled in by the National Investigation Agency. Applicants looking for NIA Jobs can check the eligibility details on this page. If the applicants are eligible can apply for the posts through the prescribed application format. Candidates must make sure they are eligible for NIA Recruitment before applying for the same. To provide the best assistance for NIA Jobs 2022, our team Recruitment.guru created this page and regularly updated all Live National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment simplifies. We curate our page with the essential info of Post Name, Vacancies, Application Mode, Application Fee, Eligibility, etc. It leads the job applications to conclude the hassle-free NIA Online/Offline application process. Hence go through our page for more detailed updates on NIA Notifications 2022.
NIA Jobs 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Number of Vacancies||49|
|Name of Post||Deputy Superintendent of Police, Additional Superintendent of Police Posts|
|Starting date of application||14th November 2022|
|Closing date of application||14th January 2023|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Today’s Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
|Indian Post Office Recruitment 2022|
|BEML Recruitment 2022|
|CBIC DGPM AAD Recruitment 2022|
|CISF Recruitment 2022|
|PGIMER Recruitment 2022|
NIA Vacancy Details 2022
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police Posts||38|
|Additional Superintendent of Police Posts||11|
Eligibility Criteria for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in NIA DSP, ASP Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
NIA Recruitment Qualification:
- Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and 3 years experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work including counter terrorism operation or imparting Training in counter terrorism.
NIA ASP & DSP Jobs Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit : Below 56 Years
NIA ASP & DSP Recruitment Process:
- They may select candidates based on Interviews.
NIA ASP & DSP Posts Salary 2022:
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Posts – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
- Additional Superintendent of Police Posts – Rs.67,700 to Rs.2,08,700/-
NIA Application Fee:
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on NIA application fees.
Mode of Application Process:
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003
How to apply for NIA ASP & DSP Recruitment 2022?
- Download the NIA notification from the below section
- Check the eligibility details for the posts you are going to apply
- If eligible, then download the NIA ASP & DSP application form
- Fill in all the details and re-check for errors
- Attach all the required documents
- Forward the application form and the documents using the correct channels.
- Make sure the application form reaches the address before 26th September 2022.
Important Dates for NIA ASP & DSP Jobs 2022
|Starting Date to Submit the Application||14th November 2022|
|Closing date to Submit the Application||14th January 2023|
Important Links for NIA Recruitment 2022
|NIA DSP Posts Official Notification & Application Pdf|
|NIA ASP Official Notification & Application Pdf|
|National Investigation Agency Previous Papers|
|Syllabus for NIA|
|Official Website for NIA|
The National Investigation Agency is a central agency established by the Indian Government. It is headquartered in Delhi. It plays a very important role to combat terror in India. The agency is empowered to deal with terror-related crimes across states without special permission from the states. It acts as the Central Counter-Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency. The agency is empowered to deal with terror-related crimes across states without special permission from the states.
The founder of NIA is Radha Vinod Raju. He served as the Director-General till 31st January 2019. The current Chief of NIA is Y.C. Modi. He is been serving since September 20103. In the past 10 years, NIA has been very successful. NIA has registered and investigated 244 cases to date out of which 37 cases have been completely or partially decided in trial. The NIA has been successful in removing Individual Terrorists (Abu Jundal alias Abu Hamza, Fasih Mohammad, and Yaseen Bhatkal), Terrorist Organisations (Jamaat-Ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh and Jammu and Kashmir terror war), and Naxals. Continue Reading.